Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can anyone make me a Sig?

Emily Vani

E
Question though. Is your character the dark and badass type or a little bit more nice?

@[member="Krest"]

Emily Vani

E
Yeah, I just needed a gauge for background type. Now, any specific dimensions? Also, it may take me a bit to do this because this laptop is a piece of poodoo.

@[member="Krest"]

Take all the time you want. I wasn't expecting a response for a couple of days let alone a finished design o o

And, no specific dimensions. Er, well I dunno what that means with digital art to be honest.

@[member="Emily Vani"]

Emily Vani

E
Okay. I'm working on seperating him from the background. I don't need to wake up early tomorrow, so I should finish within like...30 minutes? Give or take. Seperating him will be the most time consuming thing. I won't be able to include your saber. I'm still somewhat new to this. But I'll save a couple versions so I can try and throw it in later.

@[member="Krest"]

It would just be awesome to have his face x3 I'm working on recoloring the saber myself though (Hurray for the paint app. I got the basic colors, now I just need to blend and make it prettyful)

But that's awesome, really. Thanks so much (~;3;)~ @[member="Emily Vani"]

Emily Vani

E
Separation done. Now putting in the background and adding the quote and name.

@[member="Krest"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom