Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

But you're not Green, how can you be a witch?

[member="Isley Verd"]

She had seen him in the court yard at the Palace he was not like [member="Elijah Rekali"] there was something else about this man. She had set it upon herself to try and approach him to find out more.

The problem was she did not catch his name, so….how to do this.

She decided direct might be best, but subtle could work better.

“Excuse sir, I was wondering if you home some time to speak with me. I’m trying to learn all I can about your culture and…” What next?
“And was wondering if you could spare sometime”

Why not if it worked that is. She was nervous and anyone who watched her could see she was ready to rabbit the moment things looked to be going wrong.

As of recent history, there had been quite a few Mandalorian boots on the ground of Alderaan.

Yet, unlike the majority of history, they had not come as conquerers. Having been requested by the nobility, the United Clans had seen fit to aid the beautiful world in their bid for independence. Part of this assistance came in the form of being a brick wall between them and the Republic's military. The other part came in the form of making sure their independece stuck; a.k.a. the elevation of Alderaan's native forces. Some of the vode saw fit to simply augment their equipment...yet Isley Verd was a touch more hands on. In particular, he had placed his attention upon training the Royal Guard of the nobility. It would not do for Crown to succumb to assassins or other threats, not at all.

As a result of this venture, the Mandalorian had become somewhat of a common sight around the palace. Lately, he could be seen every morning as he put the Guard through drills. He showed them how to combat wielders of the Force. He showed them the best tools of the trade. However, for all of his time spent in Aldera, Isley had relatively little interaction with the noble family. This was not an intentional choice, after all...but it seemed as though a curious Organa would see fit to change that. Shortly after releasing the Guard from their morning lessons, he was approached by a vastly unfamiliar face. Turning, Isley raised his eyebrow as the young woman posed her question. It was...warranted...given the current state of things.

"You caught me at just the right time. I've got a few minutes to spare." he began, offering the woman a small smile. "Come, sit with me."

He stepped over to one of the marble benches dotting the Courtyard and sat. After patting the space next to him, he asked: "Did you have something in particular you wanted to know?"

"Ah, but where are my manners? My name is Isley, Alor of Clan Verd."

[member="Claire Organa"]

Even though Alderaan was now neutral there was still a Mandalorian presence there helping to guard the palace, looking to the protection of Alderaan and there was rumor of a romance between one of the Princesses and a Commander. You know the stories one hears spark and fireworks in a week.

Claire however had never had such a thing happen, her mind she supposed was too focused on survival. The result of having grown up without many things and working to get them. Anyhow she wouldn't focus on that.

She tried to appear casual she had a feeling that only made her look, well dorky with her silly smile and trying to just well walk over.

"Oh good" She finally had a genuine smile, and she received one in return. She nodded as she followed to go and sit with, Alor Verd.

"How do you do Alor Verd, I'm Claire Treadway, I mean Organa. But call me Claire please" She was so accustomed to using her mother's maiden name that using the Family name seemed odd.

"I've had some exposure to mandalorians, [member="Elijah Rekali"] came and rescued me and my sister Victoria from Balmorra. And..I am curious about. Well....your culture." She looked to the men and women he commanded, "Everyone seems so...um." She didn't want to be insulting so oh farkle she didn't know, "well militaristic. Disciplined."

"Is that all there is to being Mandalorian?"

[member="Isley Verd"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom