Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bussiness partner

The engines of the corvette stopped working on the middle of the space, on the middle road towards Voss. Hex wasnt a space repairment droid and that didnt help at all with a solution "We cant just send a signal out there. Maybe pirates will appear..." the problem was that he got at least ten thousand of credits in music equipment and other stuff. The freaking ship wasnt worth even a hundred.

"Well i would live without a problem if no one appear. Im a robot" "Seriously you brought that up? Now? If they catch you, they would turn you into scrap metal or you could just shut down in years, or when the ship gets dragged into a sun" said with a smile on his face.

Andy suddenly almost fell to the floor, as the entire ship tremble with violence. Hex checked the computers radars while Andy tried to stand up "We are being boarding. On the hangar bay" "Damn! Grab a weapon and come with me!"

[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

Venus got the old AT close to the damaged hammerhead corvette "Well those idiots got the antenna and the engine down..." "I´ll drill the hull. Wait for me" "Why would you do this for them" "You heard his problem" said putting an space helmet and taking his gear and weapons. Once he was ready, he entered space and scanner the part near to the bay, which was abandoned. With his lightsaber he created a hole to enter. Inside he simple put it back over glue it. Wast the best way, but it would work.

The ship was medium size, and he felt the force user getting close. Acaleus just sprint towards the wall and managed to climb to the ceilng. Using the force, he stick to the wall and wait them to walk pass the entrance. With a single drop behind them he pointed both arms to the force user and to the droid on his side. Both couldnt move "Andy right?" said with a smile on his face "Name is Acaleus Thorn. I think we meet in Nal Hutta"

[member="Andy Khor"]

Andy couldnt move, and Hex was in the same shoes as him. Who could have this kind of force power?

The person appear. [member="Acaleus Thorn"] ... The guy who kicked his ass on Nal Hutta "Well i was going to be killed by Kat" thought. Why would a guy like him present himself inside his ship? How could he managed to find him in the middle of the outer rim?

And so Andy asked the only question that mattered at the moment "What do you want?" at least his mouth was free to move. He didnt knew how the assassin managed to control the force like that, but he wished to be capable of doing that. For now he would wait for an answer, as his faith would be decided by other than him.

He didnt felt fear, and that was stupid of him. Fear could be a fuel for trying to survive and win in this kind of galaxy. In other times he would kick his ass but he wouldnt learn anything from a person he didnt even knew at all. For now the introductions and other things borings that Acaleus hated, but needed to be said "Kat...well the Kat that gave you a ride to Mercury Station told me you were in need of help for your little problem of using the force. Only with music and that leaves you with beng a regular living being in this galaxy of lots of possibilites.

His arms dropped and so the force wrapping Andy and Hex "And please i would like you to no try to kill me. It would be the worst decision" said walking towards the most free space in the hangar and threw a couple of circles. Holoproyectors. They both activated into two blueprints. One of a helmets with some details, the other of a strange lightsaber "This are my own creations for you" said with a proud voice because of how he build up some previous models like that.

The results were very positive, and so it would be a plan of modification and trials of error. Didnt matter to Acaleus, as he would create into real life those models

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom