Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Business deal

@[member="Genesis Rostu"]
Aedan Miles was wandering through the halls on his way to the office of the Grand Marshal Genesis Rostu. He wore his version of a business suit he walked forward as he stopped and spoke to the secretary. After letting her know who he was and why he was here before he turned and leaned against the wall absently.

From underneath a literal mountain of papers, a voice sounded. T'was the terminal hidden by the ridiculous sum of paperwork that the clone was working through. His receptionist announced that one Aedan Miles had come to see him, to which the Grand Marshal simply said "Alright, let him in." With that said, he did his best to somewhat organize the papers on his desk, but it was as futile a task as mixing water and oil at this point.

@[member="Aedan Miles"].

Aedan walked in calmly and if he noticed the mass of papers and the way it was formed he didn't bother saying anything he just sat down and waited a moment before he leaned forward. "I believe that we have a business transaction to finish Grand Marshal." Aedan reached into his pocket and pulled out a data pad holding it out to the man calmly. "I Believe the agreed price was 6 billion credits. For the Army you cloned for me."

Graciously, the clone accepted the datapad containing the payment of six billion credits with a smile. He nodded in afirmation to the Corsair and smiled. "Well met, Captain Miles. I do believe this concludes this particular business transaction. Furthermore, the Confederacy will make good on it's promise to provide a capital vessel worthy of being called the flagship of the Brotherhood. The Stargo-class, or Privateer-class as I've come to call it, is nearing completion."

@[member="Aedan Miles"].

Aedan nods his head and smiles back as he thinks slowly "That is good I appreciate the fact that we will have a ship like that to use as ours for the time being. Now if that is all I am required back at the meeting place of the Corsairs we are preparing for some things." Aedan stood and nodded to the man holding out his right hand lightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom