Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bundori Aÿasha Vessia

6iSCuIx.jpg

NAME: Bundori
FACTION: Lords of the Fringe
SPECIES: Human
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 5'8
WEIGHT: 110
EYES: Brown
HAIR: Pink/Blonde
SKIN: Pale
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes
MASTER:
  • [member="Matsu Xiangu"] (former)
  • [member="Darth Venefica"] (former)
  • [member="Dharma Vessia"] (mommy)
  • [member="Petra Cavataio"] (ancestor)
  • [member="Minerva Vessia"] (sister and spell teacher)
FORCE POWERS:
Sense
Push
Pull
Speed
Pyrokinesis
Alter Image

EQUIPMENT:
Scylla Chain Sword
Myriad Singlet Dress

FAMILY:
My Mommy
My Second Mommy
My Sister

My Uncle
My uncle
My Godmother
My Grandmother
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
Strengths:
Melee skills
Minor magical skills

Weaknesses:
Highly Protective of her sister and family
Lesser skilled with magics
Minerva's constant experiment

BIOGRAPHY:
Well I was born with my sister [member="Minerva Vessia"] to Mommies Shinju and Dharma. We were raised as witches following the teachings of [member="Petra Cavataio"]. As time has gone on we have done a whole lot but nothing more important then this.... Me and Minerva are awesome. Even if my sister does do the whole magic potion thing that made my hair and face different. Her use of magic is mostly better then mine but I have skills few others can do. I have a sith sword from Ashin and SPencer... I have a protective dress from Mommies and now I am learning about our family. Lauda, Mira, La'Ca, Keiko, Petra.

SHIP:
Does your character have a personal ship? If so, describe it in moderate detail (what does it look like, what can it do, what types of weapons and engines does it have, etc.).

KILLS:
Post the names of the PC characters (characters role-played by real people) that your character has killed. If possible, include a link to the thread in which your character killed him/her.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Post the names of any bounties you have delivered and the amount of money you gained for it. If possible, include a link to the thread in which it happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

[member="Mrrew"] my daughter has a chainsaw sword she uses to go after her dinner... people, animals whatever she wants. Like the tobacco company get them while they are young.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom