Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Bumblebee Dart

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISjUL.jpg

Image Source: http://i.imgur.com/ISjUL.jpg (Ignore the gun)
Intent: To create the specialized dart for the Shadow Sniper 7 (SS-7)
Development Thread: NA
Manufacturer: Shadow Tech Industries (STI)
Model: Bumblebee Dart
Affiliation: Shadow Empire
Modularity: No
Production: Minor
Material: Transparasteel, composites
Description: A specialized dart unique to the SS-7 rifle. It has the ability to have up to 2 different compounds injected into it before being fired. The point of the multiple choice is, it gives the shooter the ability to hit a target with multiple compounds. Thus diminishing the chances greatly that the victim would be able to receive an antidote in time before one or all of the compounds kill him. The versatility comes at a price. It takes 5 seconds to load a dart. And that is after a combination of compounds have been chosen. Due to its less than aerodynamic nature, it also only has a range of 75 meters. The ability to accept more than one compound also increases the price of the dart dramatically. So it is best to take careful aim, and not waste ammunition.

The dart gets its name from the color scheme of materials used. R&D didn't see the need to make it pretty, so long as it performed. It was also an attempt to keep the already pricy item that much cheaper. The four needles help ensure that the target will be injected with both compounds, no matter what angle you hit them at.

Strengths:
Multiple compounds can be loaded

Weaknesses:
Slow load time
Expensive
Low range

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Ice"]
Approval Without Dev Thread
  1. First thing first is that I'm going to need a bigger description than three lines.
  2. I need a link to this 'SS-7' since I can't seem to find it.
  3. Reduce it to two compounds, I can see someone being pissed about being injected with four different compounds and not being able to get a antidote and then they'll go running to a Admin or RPJ and it will come back to bite me.
  4. Add at least two more weakness besides it taking a long time to load.

Link to the SS-7

I wasn't going to put four in all honesty. But the picture had four needles and i couldn't find one with 2...sorry. I'm fine with only 2 though.

I tried to add more to the description...but its a dart...there isn't really much to say about it. lol

[member="Noah Corek"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom