Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bug Life (Astrian Callus)

Geonosis.jpg

Geonosis, home world of the CIS's droid factories. Krest wandered the red dust surface, smiling to himself. Even if the planet was a wasteland to most, it held beauty. He wrapped himself up in his cloak, the fabric billowing out behind him. He had no armor, no weapons save for Deus. The Zabraks blue eyes scanned the horizon, finding nothing but emptyness. He had wandered out probably too far, and now he was lost.

"Ah.. Kark."
@[member="Astrian Callus"]

Astrian had been told about a man called Krest. However Astrian did not know him personally, Krest was apparently a skilled warrior and Astrian was interested to see what such a warrior was like, he had tracked Krest to the deserts of Geonosis. Apparently, he was lost.
"Lost, are we?" Astrian inquired, making himself evident to those around him.

@[member="Krest"]

Krest looked over his shoulder, blinking. Here stood @[member="Astrian Callus"], a man he had never met, never heard of. Then again, Krest was never one to learn about others. He tilted his head as he peered at Astrian, his blue eyes scanning. Why was someone else out here..?

"Yeah, you could say that. What brings you to.. Well. Were ever we are?"

"You." He explained making his way towards the man, as he reached Krest. Astrians massive size became apparent, and the fact he wore a poor mans clothing and only carried a silver blade on him. "I've heard a many things about your skills Krest."

@[member="Krest"]

Krest found himself looking up. That certainly wasn't something he was use to. His head tilted to the side as his blue eyes scanned @[member="Astrian Callus"]'s form. Came for me huh? That's odd.. The Zabrak frowned. Someone was here because of his skills. Wait.

​"Which set of skills are we referring to..?"

"Combat skills." Astrian explained, he raised his hand to shake Krests. He had heard much about Krests abilities in a fight, and that he was with the CIS much like himself. The man bore the red and black skin of many of his kind. Zabraks, ferocious warriors most of them. Krest looked no different.

@[member="Krest"]

Krest took the hand, shaking it slow. Ah, someone here for his combat skills. He figured the man was after him personally. Even though he had the right to leave the CIS as he did, the Zabrak was sure there would be some not so happy about it. He had no idea what @[member="Astrian Callus"] was though. He just looked up at the giant, tilting his head still.

"I doubt you just want to talk about combat skills. Am I right?"

"No, I'm not. I'm here to ask why, why did you leave?" Astrian looked at the smaller man and folded his arms with curiosity. Astrian had been having doubts about the CIS himself. He needed counsel on such things.

@[member="Krest"]

"I can't agree with turning my back on people who need my help. The CIS seems to have that in mind, so I simply can't stay." He watched @[member="Astrian Callus"], slowly folding his arms over his chest. Well, he said he didn't want a fight. Hopefully that was true.

Astrian nodded in response. "I understand, my moral values have been shifting lately. However, I don't disagree with what you say." He didn't want conflict, he was merely here for insight.

@[member="Krest"]

Krest nodded slowly, looking around. ​"So.. You came all this way to check on your morals? Are you planning on leaving as well?" That would be interesting. @[member="Astrian Callus"] leaving with the others. Though, he still didn't know much about the man himself.

"The only wrong thing is when you lie to yourself. So, if you feel like leaving is the right thing, do so." He nods to the giant, smiling. @[member="Astrian Callus"] seemed like a good fellow so far, so he lowered his arms to his sides. No reason to be on edge for now.

Krest seemed like he was the kind of person who did this for a good reason. Someone like minded, then Astrian out stretched his hand to offer friendship to Krest, a smile on his face. "Agreed."

@[member="Krest"]

"I won't, Krest." He spoke, acknowledging the grin on his face. Then, as the handshake concluded he thought for a moment. "Tell me, what are you actually doing out here?" Astrian inquired, was he in the run from the CIS? Or was he just paranoid? The thought of the Confederacy hunting someone other than a weird plant lady seemed strange to Astrian. At least the standard issue mandatory weed killer supplies were not needed.

@[member="Krest"]

"Just continuing my trip around the galaxy actually. I want to see every planet, every moon. Spend a day on each. This was just one of my stops." He wasn't lying to @[member="Astrian Callus"]. He really just wanted to see all the galaxy had to offer, do everything he can with it. This was really just a stop.

"Well, I stayed here for a couple months. Gladiatorial Arena kept me busy." He replied, understanding that Krest would have a long journey ahead of him. There were many things to see and many planets to visit in this galaxy alone. It was certian he would run into trouble on several occasions. "We'll, I can only wish you the best of luck Krest." Astrian said finally.

@[member="Krest"]

"Truthfully I hope I don't need luck. Means I've gotten into another sticky situation, something I'd like to avoid." He laughs lightly, looking around. He was still kind of lost, so here was a sticky situation as it was. "Course. Getting back to my ship might help."

@[member="Astrian Callus"]

"Ah, so you are lost." Astrian confirmed as he looked around, seeing if there was anyone else around. "Doesn't look like there's anyone else around. But, I think I know the way back." Astrian was busy retracing his steps in his mind. "If memory serves me, there should be an outpost north east of here, a couple miles. They should have cold drink and food there should we need it." He confirmed. Turning and looking in said direction, then shifting slightly. Turning his head in Krests direction.

@[member="Krest"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom