Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brutus O'Star

Name: Brutus O'Star.

Faction: None, just an outlaw.

Species: Cyborgish.

Sex: Formerly male.

Height: 6'2.

Weight: 200 lbs.

Skin Color: None, has no flesh.

Force sensitive: Of course not.

-----------------------------

Strengths and weaknesses:

+Gunslinger. If your in a firefight with this guy, you better run, partner.

+Skilled pilot. Literally years of piloting come into use.

-Appearance. Most people wont approach an actual dead man walking who has no flesh.

-Vulnerable. He can still be killed if his skull is crushed and the wires inside are fried or sliced.

-EMPs. EMP grenades slightly stun the outlaw.

Appearance: A man who looks like something out of a Horror hologram wears a brown trench coat and two brown leather holsters on his belt. He wears a brown cowboy hat and is usually seen with his signature cigar in mouth.

Biography: Brutus O'Star was born on Coruscant with his brother, Rupert O'Star. They suffered an abusive childhood, due to their father's drinking habits. Brutus developed an obsession with firearms and old Outlaw holoflicks. Once he reached his teenage years, he and his brother had developed a great relationship, breaking into convenient stores and stealing credits. They continued to do this for years, until Brutus received enough credits to purchase two slugthrower revolvers. Donning a trench coat and hat, he headed out with his brother, vandalizing stores and robbing banks. They became rather famous and well known throughout the galaxy as they flew their dreaded ship, Death's Touch. However, one fateful night, the brothers had decided to attempt to rob a famous bank. Once Brutus was loading up the credits, the police arrived. Rupert readied his weapons, heading outside to hold back the authorities. Rupert went down in a blaze of glory, blaster bolts tearing through his flesh. Brutus, who witnessed the horrific sight sprinted to his brother to assist him, but was too late. Witnessing what the police had done, Brutus raised his weapons, quickly being shot down before he could fire a shot. Ninety years later, the brothers awoke in a lab. They soon discovered the scientist who managed to revive them due to precise surgery and cybernetic implants. However, Brutus's and Rupert's appearance would be forever altered. There skin was removed and bones were the only thing that kept them together and Brutus received artificial hair. There bones were nothing a normal Coruscani would possess and instead, their bones were made out of complete Durosteel. The scientist had basically turned them into droids. Brutus became horrified, but soon discovered that the scientist had dug up his corpse many years after the fatal shooting, to revive them and attempt to control them. The brothers, who were not extremely thrilled at the idea, shot up the scientist before escaping the facility. From there, they spent many years stealing scrap to build a replacement for their former ship. Surprisingly, Brutus remembered his past life completely, the image of his ship burned into his mind. Many wires had been connected throughout his skull, giving him the ability to think and speak. Once they had a complete replica of their ship, which took them about fourty-five years they ventured out into the galaxy once again, continuing their legacy as legendary outlaws.

Ship: Death's Touch.

Knew this was you as soon as I read the bio.. XD
I swear, you make characters more often then I do. And that's saying something. :p
[member="Brutus O'Star"]

jonh_cv69%2Bs.jpg
Jonah Hex. DC comic's undead cowboy outlaw.​
[member="Zorlar Korkson"]​

Man, I hope you didn't take the "STOP CRUSHING MY HOPES AND DREAMS" Seriously. Anyway, the dude that RPs Carden Lorps and Jaycob Lynx will be RPing the Cyborg Outlaw Undead Gunslinger's brother because I ain't a fan of NPCs.

[member="The Cyborg"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom