Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brothers of Chaos IV: New Beginnings

Alright so for those of you who don't know, @[member="Darren Shaw"] and I have a long arc together we called Brothers of Chaos. Why? Because Onyx and Darren are brothers by bond and the two are both dark/evil to some extent.

So our arc ended with a thread where Darren believed he killed Onyx. Of course he didn't. But know they are both working together because they both want similar goals. Those goals are to be kept between us as to build suspense ICly. LUL. I'm just kidding, we want to overthrow the current Emperor. Of course we don't know if that would really happen. But we don't care. It has some good potential threads and it has a great story.

So yea. Why am I posting this here?

Well the Brothers of Chaos are back. Darren and I have already come up with some thread ideas. However it can't just be the two of us. So I thought I'd advertise it. Anyone can participate in our threads. Whether you are for or against the Empire. It doesn't matter. Just know that if you do join and, ICly that is, pledge to help Darren and Onyx then we will contact you in the future if we need you for another thread. So yea.

Martin CZ Mk 2 007

M
You have my Czars in your pocket, whether or not they will be alive by the time this goes up I'm not sure

Martin CZ Mk 2 007

M
Well one will be at least, the other three will die. But there are 8 total and 3 of the 8 are going to die so use them while you can

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom