Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Brie

Brie Jaxx
wysv4yE.png

FACTION: Darkwire
K4Biiaw.jpg

OCCUPATION: I collect stuff... even though nowadays there is more ''pew-pew'' going on!

SPECIES: Human, nothing special realy.

SEX: Isn't it obvious? Is it the helmet?

HEIGHT: About... 5' 5'' (1.68 m)?

WEIGHT: I don't realy know that, never sat my foot on a scaler but I am satisfied if that is what you ask!

EYE COLOR: Green.

HAIR: Blonde with darker inserts.

SKIN: Uhm... take a look?

FORCE SENSITIVE: I've hear about that! What is it, exactly? I don't think I am... (Yes)

MARTIAL STATUS: Going steady with Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin .

TROPES: Badass Bookworm, Long-Lost Relative, Beware of the Quiet Ones

STRENGTHS:
CLhAANK.gif

• Brave: Years of fighting for her own survival has taught her that you sometimes need to have a heart of a narglatch.
  • Clever: Although young, she is smart and it would take a lot to fool her.
  • Determined: When decided, few things could make her change her mind.
  • Fair-minded: Believes in what is right and wrong. Who found it gets it and even splits, for instance.
WEAKNESESS:
  • Young: Brave as she can be, she is still a lone kid in a dark and cruel galaxy. That brings a human need for security that is hard to ignore.
  • Small stature: She is not the biggest in her league. Even if she can carry a heavy backpack with salvaged parts, she would not stay around in a bar fight.
  • Rash: Her brave heart could take the bigger of her and make her blind to consequences.
  • Blunt: Often speaks what comes to her mind, mostly it is her brave but young heart that triggers it.

fVcbzB2.jpg

APPEARANCE:
Brie's appearance doesn't stick out from the crowd. At 5 feet and 6 inches and slim build she's the average blonde human girl that realy could come from any background. A pair of slightly darker eyebrows is what sticks out but makes for a fine contrast to her young facial details. Some might consider her as pretty. The green eyes of hers usually bear a comfortable calm and thoughtfulness to them. She has blonde shoulder-length hair with darker inserts, sometimes sat in a scrunchie and sometimes just left falling and framing her face. Truth to be told, she has very little knowledge about the galaxys often flashy fashion.

BIOGRAPHY:
3KLZvWL.jpg

While Brie certainly doesn't appear to be much for the galaxy, she possess more experience than many other girls of her age. Without exaggerating, her teenages could be described as little less than a struggle for survival in a galaxy with the odds against the weak ones. Set a girl from Coruscants wealthier disctricts in the forests of Takodana and she won't last a day. Do the same to Brie (well, she has been there volountarily), she will find her way around just fine.

She has little recollection of her parents and doesn't even know if they are alive out there, somewhere. Something happened during her childhood that caused them to lost each other. It might have been because of the war, but she doesn't remember it that well... just that it was... chaotic.

pyr5G0E.gif
She were left with the options to either go under or fight on. She could have choosen the first and easy way out, but instead a spark in her heart made her choose the latter. As one can imagine, it was an immensely tough beginning for the young orphan girl. Hope was what pushed her forward each day and each month, hope of finally reuniting with her parents. As they say, hope is the last thing that leaves a person, but even if it has faded through the years it has never left her completely. Sometimes, she could still see the scene of their reuniting in the space passing by the window during a lightspeed jump.

Nowadays, Brie makes her living by salvaging all kinds of parts from scrapped star destroyers to droids. She occasionally take on smuggling jobs, even though that is not her main income and make sure to stay out of the big game where criminals could see ''better'' and more sinister use in her.

Since a while, she have been a member of Darkwire. A group of youths and young adults with backgrounds similar to her own. It marked the first steady and continuous involvement for Brie with a larger group of people. One that she were invited to by her now best friend Daiya Daiya , and that she had to take a while getting used to, but now never regrets the decision to let herself get dragged in by the little gamine. Her time in Darkwire would soon reveal a secret hidden for all her life, when she and Ruby Jaxx Ruby Jaxx found eachother to be siblings. Wether it was faith, the Force or something else in play is unknown, but it was a big and important piece to her puzzle falling in place.

Her life goes on in Darkwire, and she had found a pretty bad crush in the bounty hunter Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin .

SHIP: B-29 Freighter

ARMOR: Phase I Haywire Armor

WEAPONS:

OTHER BELONGINGS OF INTEREST:

IiTNrFE.jpg

Playby/voice sample:
Sophie Thatcher, Sophie Thatcher 2

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom