Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty Tiali Orazio, Hutt Cartel

Bounty Poster

QliS8qf.png
RP surrounding posting
His fingers become entwined in the woollen coat, griping it as if it were more substantial than a square of multicoloured yarn, as if it could keep him from tumbling into the present. He had worn this very coat on the day of his cybernetic rebirth, mind you re-patched and worked, it kept in it the past when he was organic. The plasma screen woke him from his daydream, it sat in the corner like an unwelcome mirror. He tried not to look, but with it off the reflected mass of machine in the room, it seemed so much worse than the real thing. The television should mean fantasy, looking at the lives of others, being a fly on the wall - not a poor copy of his own disorder.

He huffed, the steam swirling vaporise clouds of mist in-front of his vox-box, he looked to his wall a neatly stacked collection of liquor and rare spice. Mockery, he could not partake in a single grain or drop, he was destitute, clean forever in a shiny metal case. 'Would you live on if all earthly pleasures were gone'.

"Mister Mcnash." A Twi'lek called, she was his assistant and she was cast from molten metal, a fiery beauty, sculpted upon her creamy face like dazzling jewels. Tails of molten pink tumbled out of her scalp, cascading down her back like a waterfall. Cherry lips, crystal white teeth: she truly was a beautiful sight to behold. Too bad she only reminded of what he lost. "The bounty has been placed."

"Good."

Name of Bounty: [member="Tiali Orazio"]
Name of Contractor: Hutt Cartel, [member="Sempra the Hutt"]
Bounty Price: Two Million Credits
Condition: Alive, unharmed if possible
Additional Info: Beware the bounty hunter [member="Tiali Orazio"], he is equipped with a custom suit and carries a vast array of armaments, and he is to be placed under arrest in the name of the Hutt Empire, for kidnapping a close friend and Senator [member="Lady Kay"], who was a guest of Sriluur's hospitality at the time of her kidnapping.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

*raises a brow*

What have you been plotting in that metallic head of yours? Are you getting me a gift? I'll have you know that my favourite colour is blue ;)

Rexus Drath

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

Are you sure you couldn't just pick him up on radar? I mean those ears look big enough for it, just send a signal out I'm sure they'd bounce it right back.

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
Oh no, that dastardly villain!
In the name of the Hutt Cartel, I will ensure this injustice is rectified!
[member="Tiali Orazio"][member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom