Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty on Thessa Kai [Not Endorsed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Target: Thessa Kai
  • Client: CIS Order of Seekers, specifically Wayfinder Daxton Bane.
  • Reason: Escape of property, destruction of property, attempted murder, multiple charges of murder, multiple charges of manslaughter, multiple charges of assault with a deadly weapon (starship), breeding without a permit.
  • Thread of offense: Stick it up your Roon (sorry couldn't find the original thread)
  • Price: 100,000 credits
  • Conditions: Bounty is for alive only. To stand trial for crimes and to be restored to original state as personal property of Daxton Bane. Maybe damaged as long as reasonably recognizable via cell scan. Limbs are optional, as long as the main person is intact. Delivery to Templar Facility on Roon for holding and transfer of reward is required. Should Daxton be unavailable, any of the senior templars can pay the bounty as soon as said target is remanded into their custody.

Ooo. A salver. And you want him back alive, @[member="Daxton Bane"]. I can imagine why. I'm starting to get interested. Not much for needing to bring him back alive, but jobs a jobs.

@[member="Judah Dashiell"] :p Thanks babeh!
@[member="Adenn Gra'tua"] - I will NEVAR surrender! NEVAR forget! But yeah, we have an open thread for all interested bounty hunters....I think it's called Sharkbait on the Smuggler's moon or something like that. I'll be posting in that tomorrow!

As far as Daxton is concerned she is stolen property. Ask her about the marks I made when I touched her, think of it as branding if that helps.

Dead slaves are worthless. They have no value outside of the raw meat products I could sell to certain Sith or Hutts. A living slave on the other hand has so much potential for entertainment and profit.

@[member="Aela Kellov "]

Well you might not have children right now, and given the fact I just did some massive reconstructive surgery on you recently, you probably never will (but that is another story for another time), but breeding also includes any precusor actions to actual creating spawn with includes sock changing (since I don't to be too expl........experienced on the matter at hand)

@[member="Judah Dashiell"]

Don't you worry, my dear mermaid. I won't tell them about the chains of love or about the cheerleader ones. :D Looks around furitively, nope no sexy cheerleaders in this room atm.

@[member="Thessa Kai"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom