Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty on Miss Blonde

Since Miss Blonde has put a bounty out on me, I am putting a 2, 500,000 credit bounty out on her. The stipulations? You're to torture her into dropping her bounty, but keep her alive. Oh, and take all of her worldly possessions you can, bring them to me.

[member="Miss Blonde"]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Warren Century"]

You're gonna need to raise your prize. Remnant has one on me for five mil. You're not really doing anyone any favors at this rice range.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Warren Century"]

I think you might be having a hard time on how bounties work. Normally the person who has the higher bounty, that gets more attention. So you're going to have to raise this to over five million to make it relevant.

I stated in the ooc section if you don't want your bounty on the deck you can just ask me ooc and I'll fake it off.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
I mean bounty is not exactly a bidding process, having the higher bounty on someone does help but is not necessary if a hunter can collect two bounties at once. I'm not familiar with what bounty the Remnant has on Blonde, but unless it's "bring her unharmed" I don't see why one couldn't fulfill Warren's bounty requirement, collect it, and then do Remnant's requirement.

For example if two people would have bounties wanted her dead with different prices, a hunter could kill the target, present evidence to both sides and collect both bounties, so in a way having a bounty with smaller amount of credits can still get attention because it raises the reward a hunter will receive for fulfilling the objective.

[member="Brent Smith"],

He really didn't get what's coming to him, the bounty was placed on him for "being annoying" just like some of us had bounty for simply owning a company, it's hard to reason with something that has little to no reason behind it outside of "Because I felt like it" :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom