Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty on Miss Blonde

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
In return for placing a bounty on my head for my former service to the Republic, I am placing a bounty on [member="Miss Blonde"]
I will either pay this to the individual who brings me proof of her death in the form of her head, body optional. Or I will pay the sum out to the above party to pull the bounty on my head.

Name of Bounty: [member="Miss Blonde"]
Name of Contractor: Reshmar
Bounty Price: 150,000,000 credits paid
Condition: Dead
Additional Info: Payable on delivery of the head of [member="Miss Blonde"] or forfeiture of bounty claim - 50,000,000 credits

You must really want her dead. I'll see what I can do. I'll recruit some help, and split the reward with them if that is alright. However as part of my price, I'd be willing to waive 5 million from my share if you have a world rich in lightsaber crystals and you wouldn't mind it being....used by me.

[member="Reshmar"]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Reshmar"]

Let me say this and make it clear for everyone. This is me speaking OOCly. I do not have any plans now or in the near future to kill off my character. If you are looking to claim this bounty with the intention to kill it's flat out not going to happen. I am more than open to being captured if you put the work in for it, again more than happy for capture IF YOU WORK FOR IT. So Reshmar you might want to put the condition to dead or alive because I'm not killing off my character. Thank you

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
[member="Miss Blonde"]I too have no intention of killing off Reshmar but it seems I have no say in that. So that being said I am upping the bounty to 150,000,000 credits in response to the bounty on my family. This is payable on the delivery of your head or the withdrawal of the bounties on me and my kin

Bounties these days are depressing to look at.

hdNBLlk.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom