Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty on Krayt Dragons

The Dark Templar

The Guildmaster of the Bounty Hunters Guild (Lawfu
Target: One (1) krayt dragon specimen, alive
Client: Northstar Zero Three, backed by JAC
Reason: For scientific experimentation/glory to the hunter.
Thread of offense: N/A
Price: 3,000,000 credits plus krayt dragon pearls.
Conditions: Specimen may be slightly harmed, but no major lasting damage is permitted. Sample must be delivered to the planet Val'hala.

Matreya

To easy for Zaiden...

Hmm sign @[member="Asher North"] for this one. Anyone else want to go with possibly the hardest to kill character on the site?

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Am I reading this right? Two million... for one krayt dragon? Would you like me to pick up your morning coffee for an extra million as well? I mean... xD

The Dark Templar

The Guildmaster of the Bounty Hunters Guild (Lawfu
Hey, Sith set the bounty :p

But if you guys want to go for it, be my guest, just make sure the thread you'll do it in is quality rp since this is a PvE scenario so technically it's easier. Heck, if you want, I could even DM it.

Matreya

Actually...ya know ill fund this now. The terms are the same, id like it alive etc. also, delivered to Val'halla

And ill raise it to 4 million

@[member="The Dark Templar"]

Matreya

My alts, Zero's alt Solrune, and Felicity Mason all now hold controlling interest in Jamea Armor Co so technically the bounty still is payable . As a plot loop Sno Wyte will pay for this to continue

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom