Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty On Jack Raxis--Dead or Alive

James was frankly torn. His brother, [member="Gray Raxis"] had been put on trail at great duress. The man had been all but lynched for actions that were not his own. The whole ordeal had cost the brother a hand. The spacer had tried to resolve things privately but now--well we will just say that didn't go well.

Who was responsible for the near death of [member="Gray Raxis"] at the hands of one @Ra Vizla and the United Mandalorian Clans?

Name of Bounty: @Jack Raxis
Name of Contractor: James Justice

Jack Raxis. Traitor. Dar'manda. Heretic. Betrayer of family. Liar.

James' temper was without equal. And to that end, he would make an example of Jack. No one messed with James. More than that, No one messed with James' family.

Bounty Price: 4 Stealth Vessels; 1 set of unique power armor (Phrik or cortosis, your choice); 25 1km Planetary defense satellites; 7 million credits; 1 Unique weapon by WESTAR
Courtesy of [member="Valashu Elahad"] Merr-Sonn Alchemy Set - x1 Baka Bodyglove, x1 Pair of HF-1 Boots, and I'll throw in a hidden set of a dozen Mando Reapers. (CONDITION: ALIVE)
Condition: Alive; or dead with evidence. Solid evidence. 12,000 credits for every finger you bring of his to me; 50,000 for each hand, 550,000 for each arm or leg. 250,000 for each vital organ.
Additional Info: Jack is hiding out in the Republic right now. He is a traitor to the Mandolorians so it is highly doubtful he will be found there. He is an avid pilot, and if you catch him there, bring enough firepower to punch him out of the sky. He is a Force User--vacillating as he sees fit. He also just started his own faction "The New Republic" I will give an additional 100,000 for every project of their's you sabotage. Alternately, if you bring me anything of their gear, you will receive 1.5x the market value (provided you give evidence you have done so).

Matreya

Throw in a Merr-Sonn Alchemy Set - x1 Baka Bodyglove, x1 Pair of HF-1 Boots, and I'll throw in a hidden set of a dozen Mando Reapers. But he must be brought alive.

Matreya

[member="Ghorua the Shark"]

If you win, consider a custom made set of the aforementioned ready for pick up.

Plus, considering you are an ally of Valashu's, if you succeed I'll give you a 50% discount on three purchases from Merr-Sonn Inc. And I mean three individual purchases - ie, item 1+2+3/50% not each item individually.

You can also sell the discounts, they come in voucher form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom