Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty on Frigate Thief and the Order of the Black Rose

Name of Bounty:
This is a two part bounty:

1. For the sapient ([member="Garoth Ursull"] ) responsible for stealing an ATC AT-360 frigate at the Arceneau Trade Company Varonat Spaceport. The IFF belonging to the respective ship in use are included for tracking purposes of the Hunter.

2. Information leading about the alleged "Sith" group called "The Order of the Black Rose."

Name of Contractor: Arceneau Trade Company

Bounty Price:

$20,000 and choice of technology from Browncoat Arms & Industrial for the capture of the thief and the reclamation of the ship.

$20,000 for any valid information about the alleged "Sith Order of the Black Rose." and their whereabouts. Caution is advised as they have been identified as being a threat to corporate parties via the use of their fleets.

Condition: Alive or Dead for the thief. Assets returned.

Additional Info:

At the Varonat Arcenaeu Trade Station Spaceport, an individual identifying themselves aligned with "The Order of the Black Rose" threatening retaliation against the Corporate company, and stole an AT-360 frigate.

The recorded statements from logs are as followed:

Garoth Ursull said:
"So...this is funny. I didnt think a neutral company as yours would make trouble with a Sith Faction"
"Im here pursuing a Jedi. If you engage in combat with me, i wanna see your company surviving when the fleet of The Order of the Black Rose knows that you attacked me"

[member="Aeri Vyn"]
Garoth Ursull said:
"Hey! Just for you know. The Black Rose is a Sith Faction. And you´ll be hearing from them!"

Please contact [member="Aeri Vyn"] for any information regarding the bounty herein.

Message Encrypted
//To: [member="Danger Arceneau"]
//From: Draco Vereen

Danger Arceneau said:
2. Information leading about the alleged "Sith" group called "The Order of the Black Rose."
I've been to Sekalus, they have some build up there. I can get you records from the trip.

Empty Promise
[member="Elijah Rekali"] and I are considering your offer, oh large chested one. What are your preferences on disintegrations?

[member="Danger Arceneau"]

Message Encrypted
//To: Draco Vereen [[member="Darth Vulkan"] ]
//From: Danger Arceneau

It is always a pleasure to hear from you Foreman Vereen, I hope you are doing well.

I would be very interested in this information you have regarding the Order of the Black Rose. I do not take kindly to threats against me and mine, and I would be very interested to learn more about who I'm dealing with.

You may send it to this encrypted location, and transfer the funds to an account of your choice.

Regards,

Danger Arceneau

Message Encrypted
//To: [member="Warok the Defiler"] [member="Ember Rekali"]
//From: Aeri Vyn

Thank you for your interest in taking on this bounty.

Arceneau Trade recognizes that the life of a bounty hunter is dangerous. We prefer alive, but if you find yourself to be at risk of life and limb from the bounty, please do not hesitate to inflict corresponding and deadly force as required.

Aeri Vyn,

Arceneau Trade Company

Hira Mitsae

Ain't No Rest For The Wicked
Message Encrypted
//To: Elijah Rekali
//From: Ember Rekali

Kid, this is the third time I am getting a message from some big-shot corporation about a job destined to you. Alec did some technowiz stuff, and the next time I get one it's going straight into the spam folder. So either change your name or ensure your contacts don't misspell yours.

~ E. Rekali Sr.

In the Darkness there is Truth
Message Encrypted
//To: [member="Danger Arceneau"]
//From: Sumiko Tanaka

Danger Arceneau said:
$20,000 for any valid information about the alleged "Sith Order of the Black Rose." and their whereabouts.

Dear Ms. Arceneau,

Though I have long stopped affiliating with this cult, I've briefly had dealings with the Black Rose during an operation of theirs on Mustafar prior to the GA's rise. During the course of this, I encountered a number of their prominent members and leaders. I can provide a record with information that may be useful to you.

Obviously she would not be mentioning stuff like how she'd acquired some Sith talismans, but that wasn't important anyway!

Message Encrypted
//To: [member="Sumiko Tanaka"]
//From: Danger Arceneau

Miss Tanaka,,

I would be greatly appreciative for the information. You may send it to this encrypted location, and once received, your funds shall be transferred to an account of your choice.

Thank you very much for your time.

In the Darkness there is Truth
[member="Danger Arceneau"]

Ms. Arceneau would receive an encrypted message that contained the information that had been promised her, namely a record of encountering Black Rose members on Mustafar. Granted, at this point some of it might be a bit dated and some Black Rose cultists had by now left the cult, but it should give her an idea of the group she was dealing with and allow her to identity some of their leaders. They were described as a schismatic Sith cult who'd set up shop at the southern end of the Rimma Trade Route, around Kesh.

In addition, there was info that Black Rose had sought to acquire the means to develop alchemised bioweapons, in this case a zombie virus, though the project had presumably not been completed. Still a rather unpleasant thing to do and it probably said much about the nature of this organisation.

Likewise an account had been specified for the transfer of funds.

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Danger Arceneau"] please send details so I can follow this up and make an arrest. This person has violated our laws and will be punished accordingly. Any stolen goods found will be returned and please don't insult us as siths. once [member="Garoth Ursull"] has been located we will inform you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom