Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty on Arrbi Betna - resolved

Name of Bounty: [member="Arrbi Betna"]

Name of Contractor: Mara D'Lessio Merrill

Bounty Price: 500,000cr plus a unique, custom-made Force artifact

Condition: Dead or alive

Additional Info: For leading the raid that caused the Ilum Enclave massacre.

After negotiations with Mandalorian authorities and reparations for Mara's injured crew and stolen ship, this bounty has been resolved.

[member="Mara D'Lessio Merrill"] | [member="Elaine Thul"] | [member="Nefertari Sovint"]

I accept the bounty. While I do not consider myself ally to Jedi or Sith, I find the Mandalorians' action to desecrate a temple and slaughter its denizens as an act of dishonor and injustice.

(Update)

I rescind my claim on the bounty.

[member="Arrbi Betna"] - I'll take it, if you'll talk. Explain yourself. We'll see if I take you in or leave you be. Time to clear your name, kid, or settle this.

Oh, and I don't need the damned rewards. Just getting my friend justice.

[member="Ijaat Mereel"]
IC'ly, there was a sort of meeting with the Council lol I'll toss you the thread when you have a chance. Long and short, wasn't ordered, was accidental, and the parties were punished within the faction, Betna included lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom