Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty hunters and bounty hunting pirates... In a cantina.

Coruscant
Coruscant, Adenn Gra'tua had been here a lot in the recent months, on things like bounties and other things, and yet again he was on another bounty "Shab, he is just taking a long time just to make me wait." Adenn was sitting on a rooftop across from a cantina, which his target had been observed to have entered multiple times each standard week "At least he is almost here." he stared at the entrance, then at his hands, he was going to bring the man in alive, he got more credits that way "Have to make it quick, or risk getting caught."

After waiting for ten more minutes Adenn's target finally showed up "Finally, I wasn't going to twiddle my thumbs any longer."
He stood up and stretched before crouching down and climbing down a nearby ladder to reach the other mans level, a few people noticed Adenn walking among them, he was still in his armor "I'm glad I skip over some of the osik on the bounty sheet, it lets me do my job better, not knowing much about them other than basic information." he was behind the man as he entered the cantina, he leaned the the side and said "hey, you've got a bounty on you." this made the man stop then turn slowly "what did you say?" "you've got a bounty on your head, don't worry though, I'm taking you in alive." Adenn put his fists up "Unless you can get away." almost instantly the man turned and ran through the crowd, Adenn sighted as he started after the man "Kriffing Di'kut, shouldn't have told him. Made it harder on myself" he shoved some patrons out of the way as he ran for the back door 'Why do cantinas have these, are they made for people like him to escape out of?" he flung the door open and caught site of the man entering a speeder, which made Adenn take out one of his pistols, he shot multiple times, only hitting non major parts of the speeder, which let the man escape "Osik!" he yelled, before returning to the cantina, he would drink this one off.

@[member="Talycverd Tracinya"]

Talycverd Tracinya

Bounty Hunter, Pirate
Talycverd was sitting in the back of the cantina as he watched the little scuffle, someone was going after his bounty, he grummbled and followed to the backdoor, then as he heard shoots fired he hid behind the door, and as the backdoor opened, he shoved it with all his strength into whoever opened it, either way he was about to take out some anger, when he stepped around the door after shoving it he would see the one who was after his bounty aswell, and Tal would growl as he reached for the collar of the armor of the man and would attempt to slam him into the wall, he would speakout to the other " You complete waste of bantha fodder, you let my bounty get away, i been tailing him for three planets and i was making my move today, you owe me some major rebulic credits" Tal would wait for this man to speak after words

@[member="Adenn Gra'tua"]

Iram Arkada

I
Rianna laughed as she walked out to the men. "Boys, boys. You are both too slow. You have to outsmart the bounty." She smiled and pressed a button. Within seconds, a massive explosion could be heard. She just walked into the cantina again and pulled out a datapad, showing a street view of a speeder that was blown to smithereens. The man was worth more alive but he was worth enough dead.

Talycverd Tracinya

Bounty Hunter, Pirate
Tal heard the womans voice and turned to look at her, and under his mask he snarled and then he heard the explosion and watched the vision of the man blowing up and Tal sighed, letting go of the man from earlier, then he removed his helmet, showing his medium lengnth black hair, and his blue eyes, he then would look at the female and began to tell her " You know how hard it is to set up someone to drive the price on their head up then try to cash in" he went back to his table and sat down, pulling over two chairs "well come sit you two, i got some buissness to discuss with you both if your interested" he would take a sip of his drink as he waited for them

@[member="Rianna Rha"]

Someone spoke of bounties. The little ruckus in the Cantina drew away from the presence of the White Knight. He'd been made aware of someone looking for him, someon attempting to claim HIS bounty. Her name was Rianna Rha, a Sith bounty hunter. He new following her through Coruscant was dangerous, but The White Knight needed a way to keep track of who was looking for him. So he sat there, donning his famed white cloak and his notorious gas mask. Praying nobody would come to him to claim his bounty of 2,000,000 credits. The White Knight was wanted throughout the galaxy, so much murder and death he'd caused. He didn't regret it, not at all, he just hated jail. He hated the idea of being locked away, he already felt trapped physically, he wanted to feel free, but he wasn't. So he sat there, finding a way to fight the idea of incarceration, even if he had to hurt people to do it. It certainly wouldn't be the first time. When you're famous among criminals and notorious among the republic, being on coruscant with a bunch of criminals is the very pinnacle of stupid. He had so many enemies, and he was here, in the crux of it.
Rianna said something having to do with the man who'd just ran out, then she showed an explosion on a datapad. She stood close so The White Knight had a very clear view.
"Karkin bounty hunters," He grumbled under his breath as Rianna sent an explosion off. She hadn't noticed him yet, nobody had. Mental force blocks were useful like that. The White Knight then adjusted his gas-mask that he needed oh so terribly. Looking at the smugglers and bounty-hunters and pirates and all the criminals that filled this cesspool of a Cantina.
"I hate Cantina's," He grumbled. The only upside to being in a place full of enemies, was that there was bound to be an ally nearby. Somewhere....
@[member="Rianna Rha"]

Talycverd Tracinya

Bounty Hunter, Pirate
Tal would notice the flash of white as people passed by the person, and he looked at the man and nodded for the man to come over, he hadnt heard of this man before, but he seemed put off on this kind of place, Tal offered a seat to the man, he wanted to talk to him, seemed like an interesting character

@Jai-Fohro Krava

Iram Arkada

I
Rianna walked over to the man's table and sat down. "What kind of business?" She was wary of new people and had her hand on her saber.

The White Knight didn't flinch. He of course saw that the man had offered him a seat. But with Rianna right there he dared not flinch. So he stayed there, unmoving waiting for her next move. @[member="Rianna Rha"] @[member="Talycverd Tracinya"]

Talycverd Tracinya

Bounty Hunter, Pirate
"Well I heard a rumor of bountys on jedi's and i know where a couple are training in the woods, dnt knw their level of skills, it was a quick walk by, but i over heard them talking, i figured one person is needed, but the more the merrier, cause if anyone dies a bigger cut and a distraction for the rest to use, so what do you all have to say about that?"

@Jai-Fohro Krava
@[member="Rianna Rha"]

(OOC:First off, I'm finally back, so sorry I made you guys wait.)

"Threatening me? Right after that-"

Boom

Adenn was released form the mans grip to see an explosion where the bounties speeder used to be. "Why the shab?"

Adenn didn't have time for this, he just waited for the short conversation to finish before following the two new bounty hunters to a table. He ordered a drink and stared at these people while one of them spoke, then quickly spoke up when he finished.

"I say that I'm in, since that last bounty was a failure, and I need something else to do."

The bounty hunter leaned back before raising both hands to his helmet, then he lifted it off, revealing Adenn's face, with a pretty angry look on it. "After I finish my drink though." he flashed a quick smile before taking a swig of his newly arrived drink.

[member="Talycverd Tracinya"]
@Jai-Fohro Krava
[member="Rianna Rha"]

Tross got up, unholstering one of his heavy blaster pistols. He walked over to Adenn and looked at him. "A bounty, perhaps you would like to split the credits if we worked together to get this blasted guy?" he asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom