Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty: Faith Balor-Organa

Oozak

Some Random Trandoshan
photo-3040.jpg

WANTED:
Faith Balor-Organa

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name of Bounty:
Faith Balor-Organa

Name of Contractor:
Maximo-925

Bounty Price:
150,000 Credits

Condition:
Alive. Broken bones are fine. But anything above that is considered unacceptable.

Additional Info:
All I can say is, good luck. You will be rewarded as promised.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cloudburner said:
[member="Maximo-925"]
Just a little advice, but you might want to raise up the prize money a little. She's a senator, and they usually tend to be in the millions, sometimes billions.
Billions is a ridiculous sum for anyone, Sith Lord or government leader.

[member="Maximo-925"]

As the ruling member of Alderaan, 'fraid you got the wrong person.

In effort to protect my sister, I will offer 1,000,000 to the individual who captures him and turns him into the proper authorities for processing.

^_^

If anyone does take this bounty, lemme know. As the Lord General of Alderaan's Royal Military and the person nominally in charge of security on Alderaan, I think we could wring a story out of it. That story might involve you gaining a couple of new personal orifices, but hey, it could be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom