Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bored. Anyone up for something?

Always, what do you want to do? @[member="Dalansa"]

EDIT NOTE: If you answer me i probably wont be able to respond for about an hour to 45 minutes, so dont take it aas me ignoring. I would love to do any type of Roleplay.

Kaka

Destined for Greater Things
First reaction: "Yeah, RP!"
Second reaction: "Oh, duel? No, No, No!"
But yeah, if you ever want to RP without having Kaka betray his pacifism, let me know.

Dalansa

Little Miss Psychopath
@[member="Solan Charr"] Anything in particular you want? I'm mostly a fighter, but if you have something, go ahead. Perhaps going rogue an Nar Shaddaa again?
@[member="Sophia Walsh"]/@[member="Dav Scorpio"] What do you have in mind?
@[member="Carona Totsari"] Sure! Do you want to start, or should I?
@[member="Kaka"] As long as you're not a slaver, Arkanian, or a Republic person trying to bring me down, I have no reason to fight you.

@[member="Dalansa"]

Anything works... hmm how about Dantooine? It would be a bit of a back step from before he joined the Jedi Order and was thought to be a Sith. You are with the Sith council so you could have investigated the entire thing and then just went from there.

Dalansa

Little Miss Psychopath
Darth Iscariot said:
What do you mean? I am a delicate flower.
...... who called out into her head from a quadrant away. Who, when she was first "introduced", was rd that he had been one of the most powerful beings in the galaxy before she was born. She fears you.
@[member="Tarika Sadow"] Anything you have in mind?

Dalansa said:
...... who called out into her head from a quadrant away. Who, when she was first "introduced", was rd that he had been one of the most powerful beings in the galaxy before she was born. She fears you.
@[member="Tarika Sadow"] Anything you have in mind?
But can bake you a mean cake. Let me tell you. Delicious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom