Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bordello Broads: A Deadly Performance (Invite)

- Paradiso Club Owner - Assassin -
-OPULENCE vessel-
"Yes, I would like to speak with Motis about refueling costs and purchasing some supplies for a vessel I am working aboard, the Luxury5000 yacht, Opulence. Can you patch me through to him?" Arisa asked as she stood waiting for Motis's receptionist to transfer the comm to him from within the central chamber aboard Opulence. The vessel had been busily traveling from Makeb to Abregado-rae and now to Tatooine. The business trips were racking up the fuel and supply bills. Arisa was in charge of maintaining the finances in the wake of the Abregado-rae debacle that had thankfully been taken care of. The restoration of operations for the factory meant that Arisa could breath easier when it came to expenditures. This stop in Mos Eisley marked the second half of their asset management trip.

-Nighttime Mos Eisley-
The normally busy capital city of Mos Eisley was quieter that evening. An eerie calm engulfed the area. The only lights were the occasional interior building light, exterior marquee and Tatooine's three moons. The sands were still warm from the blistering hot daytime conditions of the planet.

Arya was taking a moonlit stroll of Mos Eisley. More importantly, the area near the Paradisio Club bordello. She was in the market for a secondary space to serve as an armory and training facility for her girls to utilize. The evenings on Tatooine could be a bit chilly at times. This evening was no exception. Arya walked while contemplating spaces in a light weight, tan colored sabercat fur-lined duster, a grey sarong covering and black heavy duty soled thigh high wrap around sandals.

She had also taken a bounty that happened to be in the Mos Eisley area. Her eyes were peeled for contacts in the area that might have information on her mark's whereabouts. A black-green skinned trandoshan smuggler named Relon Fyr. He was wanted by her Zann associates, The Tatooine Hutts, for shortchanging them out of a percentage of their profits on a smuggling deal they had ordered him to do. She had been told about the job from her assistant and told that because of her connection to them from their boss, Nixara. Never before now would Arya take any risks by doing anything associated with the Hutts, but with her new working relationship with them, Arya was feeling more inclined to do so.

At the Paradisio Club bordello, Arya's performance girls were warming up for the second to last peep show of the evening. The other regular girls and guys were servicing their clients with the curtains pulled together in the event of private dance or party booths. Scantily clad various racially and gender identified barmaids were also busily working on their drink orders and relaying orders to the Ithorian bartender. Bouncers stood at the sides of private booths, the edges of the stage entrances, the main establishment entrance and near the bar. All were vigilantly watching patrons and staff for any signs of trouble. The club was packed that evening with patrons either behind the curtained off booths, in the main seating area for the show or at the sandstone bar consuming beverages while awaiting the show.
[member="Kalo Narcin"]
[member="Atretes Rhoujen"]

Kalo's hand made its way into his pocket and pulled out a thick, brown leather cigar. Sometimes he just wanted to enjoy the finer things in life. lighting the death stick with a match, he huffed in a large cloud of air and began to feel himself drifting off into a trance of peace. Smoking was his only escape from stress, even if it would eventually kill him, it was just slowing things down.

As he exhaled, he was put back in reality. A glum look appeared on his face as the stress began to filter back in. Finishing another shot of the bartenders strongest alcohol, Kalo signaled over. "Can I get another one of... whatever that was" He requested. Only to hear the bartenders reply in a thick nemodian accent "sorry friend, but im going to have to cut you off, bar policy. your'e going to have to leave".

A sigh left Kalo's throat. Smacking his hand on the table in order to show his displeasure, he mumbled "fine" and began to walk out into the twilight desert of Mos Eisly. Kalo was only the slightest bit intoxicated, his liver had seen more than any bar in the galaxy it seemed. While leaving Kalo bumped into a rather attractive woman, who looked oddly professional. "pardon me miss" He spoke in apology.

Just as he was walking away, Kalo had the slightest notion that this woman might be up to something, nobody just went on a walk in the middle of the night in the biggest pit of criminals in the galaxy. He hadn't had a job in weeks, and you can never be too sure, he thought. "might as well" He mumbled under his breath, hiding at a safe distance preparing to tail her.

[member="Madame Cognito"]

A coy grin crossed her lips at the sight of handsome stranger. "You're pardoned, sir." Arya noted the male hadn't too careful in hiding the fact that he was tailing her. He was doing better than most, but Arya took a couple side alleyways just to be sure this notion that she had a tail wasn't simply a case of paranoia. She reached a two story residence in which the interior lights of building were completely lit in every window. A gamorrean guard stood in front. "I'm here to see Malon. He's expecting me. Keep your eyes peeled for a very attractive human male with brunette hair. I think he was attempting to tail me." Arya said flatly.

The gamorrean confirmed her words and moved from in front of the doorway off to the side and pressed a couple buttons on the door's keypad to open it. Arya entered the modestly appointed home to the sight of a couple Cathar hunters talking to a well attired Rodian, Malon. "Excuse me, is this a job or a contest?" Arya asked sliding her fingers across her right belt hilt which housed her DL-18 blaster pistol that she'd picked up in the local weapons market. Her laser crossbow, which she used primarily in the possibly of sniper missions, was at the Paradisio Club.

"Ahhhh, Ms. Cognito it is good to see that you made it. These two wonderfully hostile gentlemen were simply trying to hassle me into giving your job to them. I merely explained that it would be bad business to give up a contract to them that is directed towards you from the Hutts."

"Want me to get rid of them, Malon?" Arya asked with her right hand lingering on her weapon that she'd begun to slip out of it's hilt.

"I didn't see anything." Malon stated as he stared at the two Cathar, who were beginning to place their fingers on the trigger region while now aiming in Arya's direction. Arya slipped her blaster out and immediately fired one shot each into their weapon wielding hands. The Cathar dropped their weapons and clenched their hands as they howled out in pain. "Leave now and I won't end your miserable, job poaching lives." Arya stated holding her pistol at the ready. "This isn't the last you'll see of us, little girl!" The Cathar men growled as they disappeared from the home into the chilled Mos Eisley evening.

Arya smirked as she stepped toward the thankful Rodian. "I appreciate that, Ms. Cognito. Take this flimsy with the mark's information and destroy it after reading. The Hutts want this Relon Fyr guy dead not alive and delivered to me. This is not the first time that Relon has angered the Hutts..."

"But this will be the last time I can assure you, Malon. I shall return with your man." Arya stated grabbing the flimsy and exiting the residence.

Kalo almost smiled when he heard thewoman's comment on his appearance to a gammorian. But now wasn't the time to be lustful. Gammorians usually worked with the hutts, which confirmed Kalos suspicion about the woman.

Putting on. Hat to cover his face, Kalo approached the beast. Kalo attempted to put his huttenese to the test. He was rusty, but the words came out as they were intended. "I require entrance" Kalo spoke. Gammorians were possibly the dumbest pieces of trash that walked in galaxy, he wouldn't know the difference.

The creature snorted a reply "you no work here. I don't tell you nothing" the shear Cesar of his sentence made Kalo cringe. "Of gourds I don't work here! I am your boss! Noto the hutt!" Kalo was mentally giggling at that one. He just put a random name in front of "the hutt"

The gammorean panicked "sorry noto, i no recognize you" he snorted while opening the door. Kalo walked through, proud of the feat he just pulled off

Arya was heading out of the residence when she walked right into the attractive follower. She dropped the flimsy as they impacted. Quickly she knelt down to grab the document again trying to regain her composure from the impact as she did so. Arya realized she was at crotch level, smirked coyly as she grabbed the flimsy and rose to her feet again. "A good looking guy like you should be careful in places like this, especially when attempting to tail women that enter into potentially dangerous places such as this. You must have a reason for tailing me, what is it, then?" Arya asked with a coy grin.

Kalos weakness was shown again, though he may not have known it. with a chuckle he leaned against the wall, nearly blocking the small corridor they where in. "I was just curious to see what such a beautiful woman such as yourself could be doing in the slums of Mos Eisley. Any ideas?"

Kalo, though he may have been flirting, did not forget his original intentions. She was up to something, he just had a feeling.

Arya retorted with an incredulous chuckle, "You've some balls to ask such questions in these 'slums.' Since you're quite possibly the most attractive person to tail me, I will tell you that I am looking for someone, darlin. If you want to know more, I'll be at the Paradisio Club bordello. Stay tuned, darlin." Arya smirked as she did a double take at the handsome stranger in playful disbelief that he was asking such questions. Anyone with half the brains of a gamorrean knew that asking questions when not involved in a particular matter could be a fatal to the curious party in a such a place as this. Arya slipped past the stranger that had been nearly blocking off the corridor and headed out the door.

Kalo waited until she was out the door. Sitting propped up against the wall he smirked on one side of his mouth, and one again lit up his cigar, taking a deep puff. It was a trap. Kalo could not contest to this idea, nobody would be inviting to an obvious trailer.

But then again. His weakness was the woman, and she had made their introduction quite seductive, His mind began to rationalize what could have been a major mistake, one that could cost him his life.

Though smooth and controlled on the outside, Kalo was a rocky mess on the inside. chuckling again, he spoke. "how can I resist sweetheart?" while making his way through the hallway to leave the building.

-Paradisio Club- SHOWTIME- GRINDHOUSE BLUES song
The lights dimmed. A spotlight struck the red curtained stage. Once preoccupied patrons eyed the stage. A jazzy, burlesque song erupted from the band. A sexy blue Rodian in whorish makeup and a blue twi'lek in equally explicit makeup erupted from the curtains covered by full body sized blue feathered fans. They danced coyly to the style of the music. Flashing bits of scantily clad skin. The patrons started to whoop and cat-call the girls as they went to the left and the right of the center stage. They stood statuesque in their positions. The curtains opened to reveal a Naboo sitting room staged scene. A bright red chaise lounge sat the middle with a raven haired beauty facing away from the crowd in a cerulean hued gown and a black boa. A long stemmed martini glass was being slowly moved to the music. The clear contents moving to the music as well. A coy look back from the raven haired beauty revealed her to be Arya. She carefully spun herself around the face the crowd not spilling a drop of liquid before a sip with a seductive smirk. She felt her body up and down as the music intoxicated her. The slow sexy tones of the music carried her off of her seat and towards the crowd. Arya tossed the black boa and the drink to the left of the stage as she danced. Her curves moved and were accentuated by the different lighting that had had arise to meet the scene. Suddenly the lowered the shoulder pieces of the dress down to the crook of her elbow. As the music played more, her girls flipped the blue fans on her and she shed her dress to reveal navy blue star nipple and crotch pasties. That were flashed in every playfully exposing shot deliberatedly done with the blue fans during the song.
Arya eyed her target at the foot of the stage and smiled seductively down at him. Relon looked on lustfully. Relon did not know this "dancer" would be his death. Arya stepped off the stage and played with Relon a bit. She gyrated on her prey. Arya placed her knees on his lap and started to give him a face full of her perky size C breasts. As she did this, Arya grabbed his drink, pretended to take a drink as she slipped a vial of clear toxin from her pinned up hair. Her hair fell down to a wavy shoulder length. The vial's contents had been emptied and the vial tossed to the ground under the table as she removed Relon's head from her tits. She kissed his lips and returned to the stage for her finale movements. As she took her final powerful gyrations and shimmies, Arya saw Relon start gagging and lay his head against the table. The crowd went wild as the song stopped and Arya blew them a kiss before turning on her barefoot heels to the area behind the closing curtain.
[member="Kalo Narcin"]

At the Paradisio Club, anything goes was the creedo. Most people didn't bat an eye at the passed out patron at the foot of the stage. They noticed bouncers peel him from the table and carry him out of the club. The stage returned to exotic dancers put on burlesque and almost vaudevillian performances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom