Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Bonds]

Everyone seemed to step away, to look away, he knew their emotion, it was fear. They'd move around him, they'd duck their heads down submissively. His masters voice still rained in his head. "You're marked.. You're a monster." He'd continue towards the conjoining halls, he looked to the walls in disgust. The neutral shades of gray were magnified by the suns warmth. Through the walls reflection he could see the numerous accolades that were mantled for all to see.

He glanced to the left.

Sith stood, they were crafted in stone, the masonry was impeccable, it was testament to their wealth, their power. He thought as he joined their ranks he would be given respect, and respect he was given, but fear always lingered. They feared him, his stride quickened. Soon he was upon the training room. A variety of weapons were set upon frames. He wasn't in the mood to browse, instead he called upon a guard. "Tell [member="Ballen-Ist"] I am inviting him to join me in the training room.
"Alright."
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

It would only take ten minutes for Ballen-Ist to get the message, relayed by one of [member="Maleus"]' guards. It seemed that being chosen had it's advantages. Striding down the gray, metallic hallways of the Sith Academy, the young pure blood would take his time, enjoying the scenary set before him. At his waist, dangled his single saber, waving as his legs moved back and forth. Was this it? The moment where he would strike, and attempt to kill the Zabrak. Obviously had had been invited for some meeting, it must be a trap. However, the teenager decided to play his cool, masking his feelings of anxiety. The large doors would slide upon from the bottom, retracting into the wall, giving Ballen-Ist a view into the room. There stood the Zabrak, alone. Stepping inside, the boy would speak up immediately. "What is the meaning of this?"

"I wish to speak...." He'd mutter awkwardly.. His guards, as if instinctively noticing the rising tension would hold their weapons a tad tighter. It was noticed, and it would be corrected. "Leave us." His guards snapped to attention, giving their salute, after which they'd walk away. "Tell me Ballen-Ist, if you truly desired my death, why did you spare me the day we first met?
His metallic hand gripped the bridge of his chin as he awaited a response from the Sith Pure blood.
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

Turning his head, the young Sith would watch as the two Academy guards packed their things and left with haste, exitting as the metallic door slid shut. Ballen-Ist's fingers would begin to twitch violently, as his eagerness to strike began to rise, soaring to new levels. The temptation to draw his saber and strike the man down was too great. Though, he would attempt to wait it out, in order to humor the Zabrak. "Why did I pull you from those flames? So I could destroy myself, when you became a worthy opponent." He spoke, answering the man's question with much spite in his tone. The boy began to walk, his focus on Maleus as he did so. If the Zabrak did not have his guard up, the pure blood would simply walk circles around him, trying to induce a feeling of fear.
"Is that it?"

"I see, well, have I become a worthy opponent?" He let [member="Ballen-Ist"] pace him, his eyes remained on his person but he did not move. He knew what he was trying to do and it made him angry. "Will you gain anything from killing me?" His arms bristled from under his cloak to the bridge of his his lightsaber. "If so, I think you may have already waited too long..."

His voice remained neutral but cold, it was as if he was trying to match his opponents voice with his own.
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

Gritting his teeth in anger, the boy would listen to [member="Maleus"]' words as he spoke them, his mind processing them word by word. Then, he asked the most stupid thing possible.
"What would I gain? WHAT WOULD I GAIN?!"
He would scream, his anger finally being released after one sentence that the Zabrak had spoken. "I WOULD GAIN THE ATTENTION I DESERVE! YOU FILTHY ZABRAKS COME ALONG, AND TAKE MY POSITION OF GLORY AWAY FROM ME! AND WHY? WHY ARE YOU CHOSEN?!" The dark side permeated around the teenager as he unleashed his hatred, his body still staying in control as he screamed at Maleus. "Because...You remind him of himself." He would state, it having been the answer he had received him Darth Ferus.

"Ballen-Ist...." His gloved hand would crease as it was balled into a fist... "...Doesn't that make you my better....? Are you not the champion of Taris!? DID YOU NOT DEFEAT ME!?
Killing me would do little, your power is great... Think back to the day of our first trial, you were the -only- one to have passed. I failed.... Rafeesh failed.... But I was the only one who accomplished nothing.. I am... Weak.."

He grit his teeth as he came to the realization, he was weak he was an unfitting apprentice. "But I'm surprised you didn't see it earlier... Maybe that's how he was... Weak, like me..
​It was the first time he had said something remotely close to putting himself down, let alone his master... But that was the only answer that he could think of... "Take the glory, take the wealth.. I don't want it.. All I want is respect.."
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

The boy was taken aback after [member="Maleus"] stopped talking. After listening to what the older man spoke of, he realized that it was all true. Though, if it was, why had the aura of superiority that previously surrounded the teen disappeared? "That is what happens when you rush into something head first...This is my destiny, not yours. I have lived by the Sith code all my life...You can't even decide who you are." He would say, his over all demeanour seeming to have calmed down drastically. "Now, you have no choice, already being too submerged to escape. Drop your petty excuses, and pick up the honor that has been bestowed upon you.." He spoke, completely serious through out it all. "Or, I will kill you...Make no mistake."

"...There was a boy... Maleus paced back and forth. "He breathed of the republic.... He fought me, I could have easily over took him... But I didn't... I helped him... At first I thought it was because... I thought it was because I was simply doing what you did... Saving someone on a whim... But then I came to the realization that... I couldn't physically kill him..

"Killing a beast is different from killing a man, you don't forget it's face... It's emotion... You live through that experience throughout your life.... When I was younger I killed.. I have night-terrors to this very day... Some say I am weak, my heart is weak.... No... There is strength... Make no mistake, [member="Ballen-Ist"] ... I am -Sith- and I will redeem our name..

"What have you called me here for, truly?" He would question, his pacing having stopped long ago. The young Sith could care less about the story he was fed, however he would not forget the words [member="Maleus"] spoke. "I have killed many beasts, no men. Perhaps you are right, or wrong. I do not care." He stated, looking up at the tall Zabrak that faced him. Neither were fearful at this point, the scene having turned into a rather meaningful conversation.

"As one we may fall, but together..." The tension on his forearm was relinquished as he released the hold on his fist... "We will become strong.. In all honesty, when I sent my lightsaber through my heart that fateful day, I felt alone, isolated.. But... I realized even though [member="Darth Ferus"] punished me greatly... He saved me.. Just as you saved me.. I am your debt.. And I cannot make recompense while you try to rip my throat out of neck. "

"I propose a bond... A blood bond..."
He drew his Zabrakian dagger that he had saved for this very occasion, he'd slash at his palm. The blood that cascaded down his palms followed the curvature of his hand until it was pulled down by the influence of gravity. His dripping palm awaited a handshake, this would seal the pact in blood.

Blood Bond..
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

Nodding slowly, the young Sith would walk across the floor, approaching [member="Maleus"] with little haste. As he walked, he listened to what the Zabrak had to say, trying to comprehend from beneath the thoughts that ran rampant in his head. "I see.." He spoke, his voice quiet as he stood still in front of Maleus. "Yes, with the dark side we can accomplish many things. We both will act as whetstones, for each other." He spoke, a longering in his voice to progress his combat and force skills. Reaching forward, he would clasp his hand against Maleus' own, grabbing it firmly in a shake. "What now?"

"In order for us to be able to work as one, we must know each-others thoughts, we must become attuned... The only way we will accomplish this is through the force... I will show what our master showed me... Let me warn you... You may die... You may go insane... But if you survive you will have changed." He sat on the floor, crossing his legs together into a meditative pose. His nostrils flared as he continued to seethe. "Lose yourself.... As master would say, rip this room apart with your bare hands..."

He too would channel his rage freely, the arcane energies could be felt coalescing through his body. With the shroud of power now having engulfed him, he'd turn to [member="Ballen-Ist"] .
"NOW!"

There were many things that angered the young Sith, Ballen-Ist. Having grown up on the planet Korriban, he was aggressive naturally, attacking others for the simplest of things. The boy's mind was also at fault for this, for it had the tendency to race through significant old memories, and recent ones at all times. It was like a rollercoaster that never gained momentum from big drops, simply being powered on it's own. It was a hard to live with, but Ballen-Ist got a long with it. The things that angered him the most were always on his mind, plaguing his being like a deadly sickness.

Ballen-Ist had studied much on the sith world of Korriban, it's ancient ruins and secrets having much to offer. So did his species' elders, the old Sith's being a plethora of information. Fear, hate and pain were used to call upon the dark side, specifically for this technique. It had many names, though the teen preferred Dark Rage. Slowly but surely, the boy's chest would begin to rise and lower, his breathing having sped up incredibly. It was rather heavy and fast, almost obvious that the boy was attempting to hold his anger at bay.

One that was attuned to the dark side would notice it clinging to the pure blood's very being, almost leaking out of his body. After all, it was in his blood. A dark aura would surround Ballen-Ist's physique, wavering and altering his surroundings. Everything was red, all he could see was red. It was the manifestation of his rage, it having built up within him for so long, blinding him to the outside world. Years as a child on Korriban had taught Ballen-Ist pain, it almost being like a second language to him.

The training he had to endure on the savage planet was incredible, the beasts always managing to inflict some sort of wound. Then there were the other Sith, their methods being similiar to his own. They would strike at him given the chance, they having been fearful of the superiority he apparently eminated. The way Ballen-Ist lived did not attract many, the boy not having a very good notion of the word friend. He was lonely. It was painful for his heart, though this would not show do to him being Sith. Next on the list was fear.

The boy had many fears, his greatest being [member="Maleus"]' progression. It had threatened him from the beginning, ever since he brought the wounded Zabrak to the training session with Darth Ferus. Even now, the older Zabrak spoke condescendingly to Ballen-Ist, warning him of death, and insanity. Such things were beyond him. Right? At this point, the pure blood's breathing had sped up dramatically, as if he were to explode. And explode he would. Last but not least, was hate.

It was funny, for the thing that Ballen-Ist hated was the current situation he was in...Everything that had been racing through his mind at this point contained a rather high level of hate, it all being directed at the people he had worked with, or against. The boy hated the creatures that attacked him, he hated the Sith Lord Zabrak that taunted him during their training, but most of all, he hated Maleus. The black aura that surrounded and represented the dark side around the young Sith had become a visible red, leaking from his essence like steam caused by his boiling blood.

Slowly, the teen's neck would crane, giving him a good view of the Zabrak acolyte who stood near him. A demented face possesed by all negative emotions would stare at Maleus, offering him no mercy as his body rotated as well. Shooting forward, the young Sith's speed would be enhanced, allowing him to travel quickly infront of the Zabrak, his arm already having swung to attempt a powerful blow at the man's stomach. If it were to land, he would find that the boy's strength was supernatural as well, most of his physical traits having been powered by the dark side. The attack would not end their, for the barrage would continue, the pure blood aiming to force Maleus against the wall while he was lost in rage.

So many thoughts raced in and out of the boy's mind, it was hard to even concentrate on them. The rage he had stored up was so plentiful that he vbasically could not control it. There were many things he noticed in his life that enraged him, it was simply a habit he had. Even after stabbing himself like a coward, Maleus still had been rewarded, gaining another saber and most likely special privileges and training with Ferus. Ferus also angered him, the man's Sith teaching and methods being painfully obvious. Though, that was the way of the Sith, seeing as the apprentice usually had no other choice. Ballen-Ist had no other choice. This also enraged his mind, causing it to become lost temporarily within the dark well of the dark side force he possessed. No mercy would be shown to Maleus, for Ballen-Ist was gone.

The angry, powerful strikes that the young pure blood aimed to rain down upon his true enemy would be non-stop, the notion of restraint being rather foreign to the boy at this point. His trained physique would advance on the Zabrak, his calculated, yet mindless strikes offering a challenge.

Felt his jaw drift upwards as he was met with the pain of knuckles smashing into his face. The over-all momentum of the blows were enough to send him skidding onto the floor. He'd pull himself off the ground, blood trickled from his slashed lips.

A demonic glow resided in his irises as he slowly picked himself up, he was hit again. Tripping over himself he'd be hit again, and again. All that could be heard were Ballen-Ist's occasional grunts and the dull crackle of bone smashing into flesh. Enough..
Pain... Yes it was something he always felt... Ever since he had been introduced to Ballen-Ist his life had become full of it. And now he stood before him... "RAH!!" His shoulders grew stiff as he too would send a series of blows towards Ballen-Ist, then whilst pushing off his feet he attempted to tackle him to the ground.
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

The powerful aura of hatred that surrounded Ballen-Ist would continue to grow as his onslaught continued, his arms thrusting forward non-stop. The balled hands that he threw at Maleus would shoot quickly through the air, his fists impacting with great force. However, as his rage grew in amount, so did his mind. Many thoughts were shooting through his mind as the punches he sent forth landed with their target. However, as [member="Maleus"] began to attack, Ballen-Ist's own fists would open, allowing the Zabrak's to collide with his open palms. Grasping around them tightly, he would speak quietly. "No." The dark aura that had enveloped the boy's being would slowly start to lessen in anger, his uncontrollable rage slowly becoming tamed. "We can't fight. Apologies." He spoke, pushing the man's fists away.

The Pure-Blood had talent, his mind still remained. Good. His hands slowly brushed the collection of dust from his flowing cloak. "There is still more... I still don't know how to use it effectively myself but.." He'd draw inwards, his body braced for the impact of the scream that would soon escape from his lips. "AH!!" ​His voice cracked in mid roar, it was truly embarrassing..

Yes, he couldn't rely on himself alone, he would have to draw on his emotions... Thinking back to that fateful day, the day he was changed.. He could still feel the doctors cold hands grabbing his beating heart from his chest.. Some watched on, some turned their heads... It was a pitiful sight. He begged..He cried... Until..
"RAHH!!"
His voice exceeded it's limits, the now much more dominant force of anger stood in it's place. His larynx vibrated viciously, causing slight tears to ripple across it's surface. Strings of blood pooled from the ends ears, eventually falling at his neck. The room shook with a tempest as it was continuously battered by the guttural roar of Maleus's emotion
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

The fear, pain, and hatred that Ballen-Ist had utilized to empower himself had begun to disappear, his dark side aura having dispersed into the air quickly. As the temporary power he had gathered left him, it lefted the boy weakened, he too falling to his knees in a similiar fashion as @Maleus. It was extremely painful, almost unbearable as the boy felt the dark side literally tearing at his mind. As quickly as it had left, it had returned, aiming to claim him permanently. clutching his head, the boy would fall flat on his face, squirming on the floor in agony. "AAAAAAAAARGH!" He screamed, as memories of everything he had recalled came back to him at once, something that he should've been used to by now. He wasn't. The boy's scream of fear and frustration echoed through out the room, it's sheer projection causing the boy's hair and clothing to wave in the weak shockwaves that had been created. The dark side had begun to surround him once more, powering his force abilities as he attempted to fight it off. It was like fighting a shadow, hitting it only to damage yourself. The screaming continued, his force enhanced voice causing his ears to hurt. The force scream that the boy had produced was unrefined, though it's potential was there. Having felt Maleus' own scream, Ballen-Ist would remember it, storing the technique for use in dire situations.

Slowly rubbed his neck, tiny daggers danced up and down his throat, he would be sore for weeks. Upon noticing the success of Ballen-Ists scream he'd stand upright. He'd pace back and forth, he did this so often because it allowed him to control his emotions.. Like an oscillating current, he had to be in constant motion.

He'd grab a-hold of the double handled grip with one hand. "Our rite of passage... Juyo..." His thumb struck the switch located in the center of his hilt causing the potent shaft to parade form it's head.

"Use your hatred, draw in your anger.... And when you felt like you've reached your limit go beyond it and channel that emotion into your blade without fail."

Two droids descended from the training rooms roof. They waved dual shotos in either hands. Maleus dashed towards them, the feeling of blood-lust radiated about his being as he slashed the first robot down as if it were nothing. Then he'd probe the second robot in it's torso, whilst he did this he'd retract the blade from it's chest and send it flying with a wave of kinetic energy based at the center of his palms.

"NOW YOU!"
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

Watching the droids descend from the ceiling, the boy's teeth would grit in anger, remembering the same model that he had faced during his Soresu training. These things would be no match for him. Observing them as they landed, the young boy would leap forward, watching their movements, the shoto sabers lashing out quickly. Closing his eyes, Ballen-Ist's mind would being to focus on the things that he hated the most. Maleus, Darth Ferus, and many others came to mind. Incidents that had occured with such individuals angered him greatly, causing a scowl to spread across his face. Drawing his saber hilt into his palm, the boy's finger would slide over the activation switch, the handle's crimson blade igniting into life. Surging forward, Ballen-Ist's body would move with agility and strength, his arms swinging with powerful two handed strikes that crushed the droid's defense. The boy's red saber would slice through the droids sabers, their build collapsing after being damaged. With quick movements, the young Sith would keep in mind that he did not want to lose momentum, his body shooting forward once again. Red streaks of light would be seen within the air as the boy cut at the droids, his blows seeking to crumble and eat away at his opponent's stamina. The dark side was his ally, his anger and hatred alike having empowered his physique. Moving with a deadly, dark driven motive, the young pure blood would continue to destroy the droids, hoping to keep up with [member="Maleus"]' pace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom