Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bonds thicker than blood(Satara)

Running, that's all that he seemed to do lately was run. Aston Jacobs taking a stroll through the forest, even more so to clear his mind. The young padawan learner had a lot on his mind lately. He arrived on Dathomir just several hours ago, and was moving steadfast towards his mothers location. He wasn't walking, he was running towards her. Because he missed her, of course he did and he wished to see the rest of his family. It had been to long since he joined the Order, it was way past due for a visit to his homeland.

He had to stop though, he squinted his eyes as he placed his hand up against a tree and used that lean on for a just a few moments just trying to catch his breath. His chest rising and falling deeply as he looked up towards the sky, the slight cool breeze even here right now. The breeze rolling through providing a cool blanket of comfort across his body. Aston took a glance around before he started to run again, moving towards the Mountain Clan. Aston kept up a steady pace and with any luck he should be approaching them at any moment. This place Aston was home, this place was still his home.

Ma'dri Aston's signal moved from his mind towards his mother hoping to get her attention if he could. He wondered what her disposition of him would be right now, that raised some concerns in his mind. He was as nervous as he ever could be, even more so when he met his father for the first time.

Ma'dri-Mother

It had been one of those rare lazy days, when the young Witches had the time away from the training, no council sessions were schedulled and no news of the galaxy were arriving to disrupt their hard earned peace. And yet Satara, as she walked through the village, felt as if her heart was else where. As if something or someone was about to take place or interrupt her. Of course, when she felt such things, it was usually Madoc, Elayne, Kytarra or TiCira or someone else close to home.

She did not see it coming when she heard the male voice in her head. The voice of her son. She didn't need long to recognize it. Aston had come home. The Witch wasted no time then, walking hastly to meet him half way once she had felt his signature in the Force. It wouldn't take long though, he was drawing nearer already himself.

When her one blue and one green gaze finally rested on her youngest son, Satara sped up a bit more. She said nothing to him, not at first, as she approached him, embracing him into a hug. A long awaited hug for which they did have a chance while she was still with the Jedi and the twins had finally been able to meet their birth father.

"Hi'jo, ho'hahe tiyatani," the mother greeted Aston, a warm smile on her face.

(Son, welcome home)

There she was, just ahead of him, and he didn't think he could have moved any faster. While he was grown, he still had the tendency to act like a child even with his mother was around. Aston embraced Satara in a big hug as he wrapped his arms around the Clan mother and gave a slight squeeze. He pulled back as he looked into her eyes and he couldn't help but giggle just a little bit.

"Jaa’mae, Ma'dri" Aston said with a slightly goofy looking grin on his face as he gave her another hug. "You look beautiful." Aston said still showing the same smile on his face. "I apologize for my tardiness and the abrupt nature of my visit. I just wanted to come home for a while."

(I love you,Mother)

@[member="Satara Hawk"]

Her fingers brussed the sides of his hair as she was able to take a good look at Aston, hearing his words. "Jaa'mae, hi'jo," Satara told her son right back, smiling before she was given another hug. The apology was unncesary in her mind. Her son had become a Jai as did her daughter. It was a decision made long ago. One she wouldn't have made herself but Madoc had given her valid reasons to accept such a thing and thus she did. It was the first and last time she accepted such thing though. Before that, children of the Hawk family only left against their will, taken by their enemies. Some had returned, others were still lost. But at least, this way, she knew where her children were.

"There is no need to apologize," the Ma'tra suggeted and led her son a little further. "Come, let us go home." Unlike with Spencer, she could still feel Aston's heart being pure and he could because of it enter the clan territory without fear of other Witches or Jai. No one could tell her son not to come home. On their way, she reached out to the Force, alerting their family of his return. "I've seen your sister, she was here with your father. Unfortunately, the choices she made make her exiled from the clan. None of them will allow her home anymore," Satara told him, with a small sigh in her voice.

@[member="Kytarra Hawk"] @[member="TiCira D'Arr Hawk"] @[member="Elayne Hawk"] @[member="Viho Hawk"]

Viho Hawk

V
"Chop. Chop. Chop. Chop the wood. Tis what I do. Chop. Chop. Chop."

As he chopped he suddenly heard words in his head from his cousin. Aston was home? Really! He slammed the axe down into the chopping block and ran to the house to grab his things and then ran off to the woods, where he sneaked around through the brush to circle around his cousin and her son. Games were about to be played, just as he enjoyed doing all the time.

Eventually he found him and his mother, and he knew that they both probably knew he was there, but who cared? As they walked, he waited, and then he darted out from the undergrowth and threw himself at Aston, intent on tackling the kid. Time for some rough-housing!

@[member="Aston Jacobs"], @[member="Satara Hawk"]

When she mentioned Spencer his smile faded somewhat but still lingered on his face. "I know, I'm worried for her. I'd like to speak with you about that while I am here." Aston said with a small smile while looking at his mother. But right now the times wasn't right, he was here for the family. He had tons of question as usual, and he wouldn't hold back when they were asked but he waited which was unusual, that was because he felt a familiar presence approaching, very quickly.

"Excuse me, Ma'dri!" Aston said as he moved quickly to the side to dodge the tackle and then as he went by he tried to throw himself on Viho's back and attempted to hold him tightly in a bear hug, to get him to submit. His arms around his own trying to pin them to his side in submission.

"Give up!" Aston shouted with a small laugh.

@[member="Viho Hawk"] @[member="Satara Hawk"]

She nodded. Aston wanted to talk about Spencer as well. Satara was ready speak again when her son excused himself and moved away from her. She merely had to turn her gaze a bit to see Viho coming and laughed, watching the two together. Instead of interrupting the two, she let them have their fun. It had been years since Aston was home, she could understand the need for cousins to have their fun after all that time. She also loved the fact that despite their age difference and all the time her son was away, the two had such a tight bond. That was all really a mother could ask for her son.

@[member="Aston Jacobs"] @[member="Viho Hawk"] @[member="TiCira D'Arr Hawk"] @[member="Kytarra Hawk"] @[member="Elayne Hawk"]

Elayne smiled as she came back to the village with Nadie.. " Not fair Aston.. how did you get .... here so fast... I was running...... as fast as I could... " She said out of breath, it would be apparant that she had ran her as fast as she could. She laughed at viho and Aston.. She would join them but she was bent over trying to gather her breath. She then decided to tackle both of them, She could fight with the best of them, though she hadn't ever taken them both on at the same time. She backed up and ran at them, jumping to tackle them both, She was just as bad as them when it came to rough housing. She of course didn't care that she was a girl and them both men, she was out to win, wrestling whoever was free.

@Aston Jacobs @Viho Hawk @TiCira D'Arr Hawk @Kytarra Hawk @[member="Satara Hawk"]

"Maybe I've been training harder than you, sister." Aston responded with a laugh in tease as she came up and ended up tackling them both and it seemed the ended up all falling to the ground. Aston took this opportunity to stand up and scamper away for a few moments while taking a deep breath and glancing over to his mother and showing her a smile. It was good to be home, and Aston jogged to her side as he laughed at Elayne and Viho.

"This is a great homecoming, Ma'dri!"

@[member="Elayne Hawk"] @[member="Satara Hawk"] @[member="Viho Hawk"] @[member="Kytarra Hawk"] @[member="TiCira D'Arr Hawk"]

Elayne stuck her tongue out at him. " Nonsense, Ina is my trainer, and I never slack" She smiled getting up. She loved Aston and Spencer, she was close in age with them, and had always had fun with them. She just wanted to not let him leave, she wanted to have tried that with spencer, but she had been with so many others.

" I think you cheated" she said crossing her arms playfully.
@[member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""]Aston Jacobs @[member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""]Viho Hawk @[member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""]TiCira D'Arr Hawk @[member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""]Kytarra Hawk @[member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""]Satara Hawk

Viho Hawk

V
"Gah! Never!"

And then @[member="Elayne Hawk"] had joined the party as well. Now it was just a mess of bodies. Two siblings and a cousin in a pile on the ground, wrestling with each other. Viho had the advantage of age here, but the other two had their special abilities. Still, he was pretty strong and knew how to fight with the best of them! But they quickly maneuvered away and soon enough he was left panting on the ground.

"You two... are a handful."

Standing, he staggered for a moment, and then grabbed his axe where he'd dropped it and slid it onto his belt.

@[member="Aston Jacobs"], @[member="Satara Hawk"]

Without saying a word, Satara glanced at Elayne as she joined them, chuckling at her words. Her attentioned turned to all three once the girl joined them, watching them having their fun. Only when Aston spoke of a homecoming did she smile widely. "As you should get," the Witch pointed out. For indeed, he was family and he deserved a welcome fit for family. She'd only wished things had not happened the way they did and Spencer could have been given a chance at the same kind of welcome.

@[member="Elayne Hawk"] @[member="Aston Jacobs"] @[member="Viho Hawk"] @[member="Kytarra Hawk"] @[member="TiCira D'Arr Hawk"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom