Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bonded

Making a forbidding castle on a planet with acid rain look welcoming was going to be difficult. Doing what she could though, Ra at least made the interior look like a loved home. Instead of having the walls and floors covered with earth tone carpets and tapestries, they now had brighter colors to remind one of spring time. Scattered through the first floor, were tables that each had vases of flowers to add additional life to the scene.

Today was an important day for Ra. For once she was going to be a part of an extended family, a clan. She didn't have any siblings and had never known really the love of family. However, there was one woman in her life she thought of as a sister and had made a promise to her that when she was able, they would become as much sisters as they could be. This day, she would be adopted into Stardust's clan and become a part of that large family.

Many months ago, Stardust had invited Ra to her home. It was her turn now and had invited her friend along with any people Stardust felt would be needed to hold this ceremony.

Ra dressed in her best looking work clothes now waited on her friend and whoever else she brought to show up. At her side stood a little six year girl named Xian she had recently adopted.

@Stardust

@Ra'a'mah

Acid rain, a nice scary looking castle...well ra definitly could choose a home for sure. In any case star walked carefully up the steps, she wore her armor just in case it did actually start raining acid...she took a minute as she gathered herself...she had never actually inducted someone into the clan before

Few months back ra and star made a promise to become sisters...least in a way, however ma y things seem to cone both ways as star had started getting things in order on her planet. She like ra had no siblings, really having ea as a sister wpuld make things a bit odd but yet it made star happy

Stardust got to the door and knocked before waiting taking her helmet off

An old man named Vincent answered the door. At Ra's request, he had dressed in the finest clothes he had ever worn. Once he was a slave, but Ra had freed him. HIs family was dead and gone, he had nothing left in the world so he stayed on with Ra as her butler. He knew what his duties were and what kind of woman Ra was. She always treated him like a human along with everybody else she met with.

"Come in, Ms. Stardust." The old man gave her a large smile, though it didn't go fully to his eyes. As a slave, much joy had been drained from him and the haunted look remained. ​

Leading her from the door, he would take her to the library where Ra greeted all of her guests. There was a large nexu cat curled up by the fireplace and Ra sat in one of the chairs next to it. It was sideways to the fire so she could use the light to read by. Standing up when Stardust entered, Ra almost ran over to her friend to give her a large hug.

"Stardust, glad to see you. Did you get here okay? Do you want something to eat or drink? Vincent can get it for us."

Taking her friend's hand, she lead her to one of the chairs and returned to her seat.

[member="Stardust Raxis"]

@Ra'a'mah

She looked at the man as she gave a nod of her head and noticed he didn't have much of a smile, it was from mostly but brushed it off as everyone was different

She followed him in looking around, force of habit when entering a new place, a soldiers mindset that went entrance and exit was to be noted just in case...curse and a blessing. She watched as light grew bright and flickering seeing the cat, she gave a smile as she hugged ra and chuckled holding a hand up to slow her

slow down hahaha, yes I got here ok glad it wasn't raining, some wine wouldn't be bad and maybe a few snacks whatever you prefer

She let herself be led and sat as she got comfortable setting her helmet down

Jakkor would be meditating in one of Vader's old meditation chambers, he had devoted himself to this every day, while his wife was usually busy with other duties. He had taken a deep historical fascination to Vader's fortress, despite the lingering PTSD from the Jedi Purge, and his confrontation with Vader, as well as him turning his First love into one of the early Imperial Inquisitors. The memories still haunted him, and at times being in this place was a bit hard to handle, and so he meditated to help with his troubled mind.

He had heard his wife had a guest but did not want to break his normal routine, and so kept at it. At times the former memories were all too much for him, that he had stopped and so went back to studying his surroundings eager to learn more of the Former Dark Lord. At times another way he could have gotten over such horrible memories was being lost with his wife in a passionate embrace. But still so far after a while after their marriage, they couldn't have been any happier and Jakkor was determined to keep it like that.

[member="Stardust Raxis"] @Ra'a'mah

Taking a deep breath, Ra held it for a moment before she exhaled. Looking at her best friend, she couldn't help but smile.

"Oh Stardust, my life has been just so crazy for me since I returned. And like I we promised before I left, today is such another big day. So many things have happened to me. You already know about my personal enlightenment."

She almost sounded like a teenage girl and just nonstop chatter came from her. While it had only been a few months since her change, so much had changed for Ra. Taking another breath, Ra attempted to calm down.

Smiling again, Ra lightly touched the shoulder of the little girl at her side.

"Stardust this my daughter Xian. I adopted her from the orphanage I thought I had grown up in. She is six now and turning into a wonderful child. There's also somebody else I want you to meet."

Vincent returned with food and drinks for four people instead of just three. Ra motioned to him to come over and whispered into his ear. With a small bow, he went off to go collect her husband who she felt was at least trying to meditate. Vincent would know where to find him and would hopefully be able to get him to join her.

[member="Jakkor Kess"] [member="Stardust Raxis"]

@Ra'a'mah

Stardust listened as She nodded and smiled, she hadn't seen ra like this before! And it just made her smile from ear to ear

today definitly is a big day, I apologize in advance it won't be a official ceremony in fact not sure how to induct someone...so I'm just gonna wing it

Truly a few months felt like it had been too long, Stardust glanced to the little girl as she gave a soft smile and stood before crocubi g in one knee before her holding a hand out to shake. She then glanced up confused a bit before he mind solved it before saying a word as she grinned and looked to the child introducing herself

hey there xian, im...well guess you can say I'm aunt star haha
[member="Jakkor Kess"]

Her words for the moment gone from Ra, gave Stardust the opportunity to speak. Saying that she would have to wing the ceremony Ra only nodded.

"Well, maybe it's like taking a vow or having a set of rules to follow. Like the code I or the Jedi do."

Ra watched as Stardust went and introduced herself to Xian. It took her a few seconds, but her friend figured out a few things and grinned at both of them. The little girl held her hand out and calmly shook Stardust's hand back.

"Nice to meet you too. I never really had a family until now."

They looked at each other and Xian smiled back at her.

[member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="Jakkor Kess"]

@Ra'a'mah [member="Jakkor Kess"]

Stardust listening the child's words and let a breath out before smiling softly as she stood and looked to ra as she chuckled nodding to her

there's a few things you have to follow, but....ill bend a few things for you here and there

Stardust took a breath in as she gave a smile then got a serious looking

ra, first act I want you to do before I start the induction is to relieve yourself of any weapons ..if you have none on you then just simply hold up your dominant hand

In her own home, Ra was comfortable in her security and didn't normally wear any of her weapons. The only thing she had on that might be considered one was the ball at the end of her braid. Taking this off and setting it on the table in the middle of the room, the braid quickly came undone and her silver hair hung to almost her hips.

"What will be changed, Star?"

Moving to stand in front of her friend, Ra held out her left hand. It the hand she wrote with and assumed her dominant hand.

@Ra'a'mah

Stardust waited and then gave a smile as she stood straight took her hand taking a breathing in

do you, ra, promise to uphold the values of clam raxis. To which ate family, loyalty, and peace. Do you promise when the call for action is given you will rally beside your alor and fight till the threat has been stopped. Do you ra, promise to uphold these values and have your children up hold them for years to come

She said and paused waiting for ra

Stardust took a hold of her hand and looked at Ra as she spoke after taking a deep breath. She asked Ra to promise to uphold the values of Clan Raxis which were family, loyalty and peace. Depending on interpretation, the last one might be difficult for the Sith since she was a follower of the Sith Code. Thinking in more broader terms, Ra felt she could promise to uphold these values. She didn't know fully how a clan worked, but assumed the Alor was the leader and if he or she sent out a call that Ra would be expected to come and fight for them. This she could do easily enough and bring allies along to help as well.

Ra looked at her daughter when Stardust finished speaking and wondered if Xian would continue to agree when she grew up. She would do her best to instill in the girl her own code, ethics and now those of Clan Raxis.

"Yes."

[member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="Jakkor Kess"]

@Ra'a'mah

She listened to her agree and closed her eyes taking a breath again then smiled letting her hand go as she stepped back and nodded

then ra, as acting alor of of clan raxis, I alor Stardust hereby declare that you are now a part of the clan, you may choose to use the last name proudly or if you don't wish to it is fine...as your first act as a member, you may pick up your weapon

Stardust said and gave a proud smile

After Ra spoke, Stardust closed her eyes, took another breath and smiled, letting go of her hand. She took a step back and nodded at Ra. Declaring her now to be a part of clan Raxis, she could choose to use the name or not. She also said that as her first act to pick up her weapon. It was only the little ball, but Ra walked over to the table again and picked it up.

Looking at her friend she wasn't sure if she put her braid back in or she was going to do something with the ball.

She did return the smile from Stardust and looked at her little girl.

@Ra'a'mah

She nodded and spoke again

you may return it as it was, your now a member. And with that my sister in a way

She didn't know how to continue, however she stepped forward and hugged ra as she patted her back then stepped back

welcome to the clan

At the words of her friend...no her almost sister, Ra rebraided her and put the ball back at the end to keep it held together. Stating Ra was now part of a family made her feel welcome. It may not be a biological family, but family none the less.

After her hair was braided again, Stardust stepped forward with a hug and welcomed her to clan.

"Thank you, sister."

Ra gave her sister a large smile and returned the hug, including Xian into the mix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom