Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blood in the snow (Dalansa)

Alaska_Range.jpg

Arkania, a frozen wasteland. Perhaps the only good thing about Arkania was the diamonds. Tons of them. For this reason, Darth Impetus was on this frozen rock. A ship appeared, slowly descending. Inside was a feared sith, an angry giant who was planning on raiding several mining towns for the precious diamonds. As the ship descended, the door slid open. Impetus felt the frigid air blow against his face. It felt like home. He leapt from the ship as it descended, making his way to the nearest cantina. He needed to find out where the diamonds are stored so that he could steal them, and people at cantinas generally have loose lips.
[member="Dalansa"]

Dalansa

Little Miss Psychopath
Here for a different reason entirely,Dalansa sat in a corner of the cantina. She had come to find someone. A scientist. One she had missed on her last escapade here. Although, he had expected her. Rather hard to track, this one. He was hiding as a miner. That ment he was good at it, as all the miners here looked different than a pureblood Arkanian. She would have to be keen on information.

She noted [member="Darth Impetus"] as soon as the man walked in. How could she miss it? Others noted him as well, one even asking quietly how he fit through the door. She simply returned to her scans. The giant was of little concern. For now.

As he walked in the door, Impetus slammed his head on the door frame. Cursing, he punched a hole in the wall. He turned to the bartender who thought twice about yelling at Impetus. He then looked around, trying to see if there was anyone worth talking to who wouldn't give him trouble. His eyes landed on an Arkanian offshoot, a woman who was a little on the short side and a few feet shorter than Impetus. Walking over, he sat in the seat beside her. The seat groaned as he sat down, barely supporting him. "Care if I buy you a drink?" he asked, wanting her to at least take part in some conversation before he asked about the diamonds. If he was too up front about it, she might give him trouble

[member="Dalansa"]

Dalansa

Little Miss Psychopath
So he was coming to her. Odd. She didn't think her cover was blown here. But it was time to return to Zeltros anyways. The glare on her face intensified at [member="Darth Impetus"]'s offer of a drink.
"Why." Although it was a question, her voice remained flat. She wasn't here to fight him. Hopefully she wouldn't need to. But . Then, something suspicious. An offshoot's skin color rubbed off in his drink. Scared, he looked around to see if anyone noticed. Definitely her target. But her hands were a bit tied. Hopefully he stayed a while longer.

"Why? Because I'm a nice fething person" Impetus said, almost growling the words. He had tried to be nice, but if the woman was going to glare at him and refuse his offers, he was definitely not going to get his answers. His anger had got the better of him, as it always did. He leaned in close to her, almost spitting the words into her face. "Now listen you karking insignificant speck. I have some questions, and you are about to answer them and act normal or else I'll take your puny life." He put his hand on his lightsaber as he said this, just a reflex.

[member="Dalansa"]

Dalansa

Little Miss Psychopath
As [member="Darth Impetus"] reached for his saber, she layed her own on her lap. "You could have fooled me." She muttered. Honestly, she wasn't scared of him. She had fought and killed enough people. One more death wouldn't phase her at all. She didn't look at him. "I'm not another slave in the system. I am Sith. If you still like those threats, step outside for a moment." She continued to study the room. Her target was back to enjoying his drink, as well as the waitress, if he got his was. It disgusted her. He would die today. She was sure of it.

At her comments, Impetus scoffed. "I don't care what you are, woman. You could be a fething krayt dragon for all I care. If you propose your own downfall, I'll take you up on that offer." He got up, noticing Dalansa's gaze at a man. She was probably hunting him, and he side tracked her. As he walked outside, Impetus walked by the man. The fact that a giant was walking at him made the man run straight out the door. Laughing, Impetus stepped outside and waited for the fool to come outside

[member="Dalansa"]

Dalansa

Little Miss Psychopath
Standing in the doorway, Dalansa shot. The bolt struck the man in the back of the head, and he crumpled into the snow. One more memory turned into a body. And good riddance. Turning to the ever-so-annoying brute, she spoke. "Another nameless monster falls. You just don't get it, do you? I've fought Rancors." Her saber sprang to life in her hands, the twin sapphire blades spiraling through the air. There would be trouble here tonight. And Security would have a field day with it.
[member="Darth Impetus"]

Impetus laughed loudly at her comment, igniting his own blade as he spoke. "It is you who doesn't get it. I am a Rancor" He said as he took one step forward, prepared to block her lightsaber should he need to. Impetus didn't literally mean that he was a rancor, obviously. He was drawing an obvious line to his raw power. He cared little about Dalansa's accomplishments, her boasting only made her sound like a child that pooped in the toilet for the first time. Impetus had dueled double bladed lightsaber wielders before, this would be no different. The only thing they were good for was a distraction. If you knew to just focus on one blade at a time, it was easy to fight them. "It would pain me much to kill a beautiful woman, so I offer you a chance to rejoin slavery and surrender."

[member="Dalansa"]

Dalansa

Little Miss Psychopath
"A rancor would be a better fight." Dalansa commented as she drew closer. He could parry what she threw, and so she needed to get beyond that. Drawing ever closer, the Offshoot swung at [member="Impetus"]'s legs, trying to get a feel for his defense. "You overestimate your chances." Her blade, switching now to a high strike with the opposite blade, would continue to switch between each area in strikes.

Once the arkanian swung, Impetus was ready. He parried the blow, then blocked the second one with ease. "It's as if a child is striking" he said, reverting back to a defensive stance. He wouldn't attack until the time came. He stepped back, increasing the distance between them. Double bladed weapons were stronger up close, and he had much more reach than her. At a distance, this would be a simple fight

[member="Dalansa"]

Dalansa

Little Miss Psychopath
She stepped in as he did, continuing to rain strikes from every angle. She would make him work to defend. Each blow would kill or at last main if they connected, and came with blinding speed. The advantage of a saberstaff was that you didn't need to swing it too far around. Her rage built up inside with each blow, and she saw red. He was NOT going to win this. Her eyes narrowed, and she let herself fall into the abyss that was the Force. Her motions moved with more power, and she seemed to be driven forward with anger.
[member="Impetus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom