Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BLACK OPS 3 CONFIRMED!

Lurcano Car'dann said:
How many times will they rape the now putrid corpse of a franchise I used to love so much?
I think that's the most unnecessarily graphic thing I've read all day. Maybe all week.
You could have just said "How many unnecessary sequels is this franchise, which I used to love, going to have?"
That would have been a lot better, bruh.

If it's like BO2 or just futuristic in general I will not be purchasing this game. I hope they go back to Vietnam or even further back to WW2. But I'd still rather buy Battlefront 3, even if it is just Battlefield with lasers.

[member="Lurcano Car'dann"]
It's okay, it's just one of those things you generally don't talk about or reference unless you mean it literally. Even then you gotta be careful.

*goes back into her corner*
What? My computer is in the corner. The new one, at least.

Seguidor Oculto de la Verdad
Yes because the new consoles need another generic post-modern first person shooter, based off the quake engine from 1999. Shit dawg thats older than the song those guys in that epic rap stole that beat from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom