Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black Forge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image Source: None
Intent: A personal alchemy Forge for the Black Templar to create their unique swords.
Development Thread: Here
Manufacturer: Personally created
Model: Alchemy Forge
Affiliation: Emperor Titus
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Material: Stone & Blood
Description:

The Black Forge was the creation of Krest and Emperor Titus. It was raised from stone and imbued with the flesh of the Emperor. He sacrificed his own hand into the depths of the forge to release it alchemical powers.

A product of ancient sith blood magics it can transmute regular ore and metal into alchemical properties. The Forge has drawbacks however as the Emperors blood alone is not enough to activate it. Each time it is used blood from the subjects must be let into it.

The Forge also can only transmute the metal of swords, daggers and other blades. Making armor with is is impossible due to the heavy weight of the alchemical metals.

The alchemical metal grants the blades the properties of Lightsaber resistance, Blaster deflection and Force lightning absorption and reflection. No other qualities are possible.

[member="Emperor Titus"]

Since this isn't exactly technology, this doesn't belong here in the Factory. A forge is more of a location and is therefore required to be sent over to the Location Creation board.

Also, just because this thread will have the denied tag, that does not mean I'm denying this. Just much easier for Factory admins to move stuff to archive it.

Good luck with your submission!

Alright, so, a few issues with this Forge.

As a writer of a Master Alchemist, I have to tell you that it is the Alchemist, and not the forge, that alchemizes the materials that are created within a forge. And to create an alchemized sword with the properties listed above of lightsaber resistance, blaster-bolt resistance, force lightning diffusion and expulsion - for a single sword of that caliber it would take more than a 14 post dev thread. For larger production runs like what you are seeking for your faction it would take much more work - a good example of mass-produced alchemized products would be Rave Merrill's company AEL, into which a ton of time, effort, dev, and work was put.

Simply put, you cannot bypass the work required by an actual Alchemist to do what you're trying to do by making a magical forge that does it for you.

Take away the alchemizing properties of this Forge and then I'll consider it for approval.

[member="Emperor Titus"]

[member="Emperor Titus"]

I will be completing the judging of this sub under this account now.

The sub has sat idle for five days. I will give it another two. If you do not respond with an edit, update or a request to archive, it will be denied and archived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom