Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Bev Class Insertion Vehicle [B.I.V]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
droppodingame-e1369639315244.jpg

Credit:
Intent: To create an advanced drop pod for exclusive use with the Ori'ramikade of the Unified Mandalorian Clans.
Development Thread: In Progress
Manufacturer: MandalMotors
Model: Bev-Class Insertion Vehicle
Affiliation: Mandalorian Ori'ramikade
Modularity: None
Production: Minor
Material: Durasteel
Description: Designed to place small teams of Ori'ramikade behind enemy lines on heavily fortified planets, the Bev-Class Insertion Vehicle, known simply as B.I.V.s, are large, single person drop pods. Equipped with WhisperThrust engines and sensor dampeners, the pods are made to enter relatively silent. Utilizing the same technologies that were implemented in the BTK drop pod, Ori'ramikade are able to coordinate post-drop and regroup.

EMP and Ion shielding methods borrowed from the Artisians' Tora-Class drop pod allow for these pods to drop through enemy shields, and repulsors at the nose of the pods allow for softer landings, as to not alert the enemy of large metal devices crashing near-by.

Role: Troop Insertion
Height: 8 Meters
Length: 3 Meters
Width: 3 Meters
Weight: 10 tons
Minimum Crew: 1
Optimal Crew: 1
Propulsion: Thrusters; Gravity; Repulsors
Top Speed: Maximum Velocity
Armaments: None
Passenger Capacity: 6
Cargo Capacity: 300 Kg
Misc. Equipment:
  • Location Coordination System
  • Sensor Dampener
  • WhisperThrust Engine
  • Thermal Dissipator

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Gilamar Skirata"] - I'm not actually going to require a dev thread from this, for a basic sharing of tech between allies; it's enough that you tell me it happened. The description is bare-bones, but, well, it's a drop pod. Approved pending secondary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom