Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Beta Blaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
ronons_gun.jpg

Intent: Create a side arm for military forces within the Trade Conglomerate as well sell on the open market

Development Thread: If needed

Manufacturer: Umbrella Interest

Model: RX-B104

Affiliation: Trade Conglomerate, Open Market

Modularity: Lazed Sights

Production: Mass Produced

Material: Durasteel, and Agrinium

Classification: Blaster

Size: Handheld

Length: 202 mm

Weight: 1.1 Kg ~2.2 lbs

Ammunition Type: Power cell, gas canister

Ammunition Capacity: 100

Effective Range: 100 m

Rate of Fire: Single action

Special Features: None

Description: The RX-B104, also known as the Beta Blaster, was created to be a light weight side arm for military purposes. It's longer barrel was designed for precision marksmanship within 50 meters, while the lenses at the front of the weapon allow the laser to be focused into a single bolt. Not by much, but the particle beam is increased in affectivity against light armor and pierced easily. The bolt allows it to wear down or slowly penetrate harder or heavier armor, but would require constant fire.

[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]

Did you mean to post the image rather than just a link at the top?

The spelling and grammar of your description needed a little work, please try and double check this in future submissions:

Jaster of Clan Awaud said:
Description: The RX-B104, also known as the Beta Blaster, was created to be a light weight side arm for military purposes. Its long barrel was designed for precision marksmanship within 50 meters, while the lenses at the front of the weapon allow the laser to be focused into a stinger beam. Not by much, but the laser is able to pierce light armor more effectively. The beam does allow it to wear down or slowly penetrate harder or heavier armor, but would require constant fire.
What do you mean by "stinger beam"?

Blasters fire bolts rather than have a continuous beam, so I assume you're saying it would take a lot of shots to bring down heavy armour?

Instead of firing a coherent beam of light like the archaic laser, the blaster fired a compressed, focused, high-energy particle-beam that was very destructive, commonly referred to as a "bolt."

[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]

Thank you.

I have crossed out the questions I raised I think you have addressed. Could you please address the other aspects please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom