Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bellatrix Lestrange

Here
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Introduction to Character
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAME: Bellatrix Lestrange
Allias's: N/A
Nicknames: N/A
Relations: N/A
FACTION: N/A
Master: N/A
SPECIES: Humanoid
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 160cm
WEIGHT: 75kg
EYES: Brown
HAIR: Black
SKIN: Light
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

About the Character

Strengths
  • Strong in the dark side of the force
  • Loyal
  • Strong Leader
Weaknesses:
  • Overconfidence
  • Major trust issues
  • Unforgiving
APPEARANCE:
This will be told more as her story unfolds

BIOGRAPHY:
This will be told more as her story unfolds.

Traits:
  • Sadistic
  • Cruel

Likes: Killling people, using the dark side of the force, Lightsaber duels/battles

Dislikes: N/A

Hobbies/Interests: Unlocking secret and hidden dark side powers

Morals:

Goals/Dreams: To have a master, and one day kill him/her whilst doing so take over all the sith

Fighting Style: N/A

Preferred Weapon/s: N/A

Owned by the Character

Gear:
Sith Robes

Skills:
N/A

SHIP:
N/A

Pets:
N/A

Droids:
N/A

Company: N/A

Kills & Bounties

KILLS: N/A
BOUNTIES COLLECTED: N/A

Roleplays and Training

ROLE-PLAYS:
N/A

Sith Training:
N/A

Klesta

The King of Ergonomic Assessments
My question is: how do you intend to play this character differently from her Harry Potter counterpart? You can't just swap a magic wand with a lightsaber and still assume it will work out just fine...

I thought this was addressed in the main rules as no crossover rp's.... Let's update what I've seen here on Chaos... 3 different Harley Quinns (All with different spelling but still pretty much DC canon) 1 Robin, 1 Jack Sparrow (though even I'll admit they wrote that person well) I believe there was a batman type character here at one time....I'm honestly surprised we haven't seen Arrow or the Flash here yet...what is it with DC references?

It is grayed in the rules. Nothing specifically against it. Besides, I'm not playing her character from harry potter, I'm playing a similar one. Besides imagine the name 'Darth Lestrange' and the name 'Bellatrix' is pretty cool too... It sounds bad ass. So don't just my character by her name. In the real world, around 100+ people share the exact same first and last name. I (who don't have a common name) share it with over 1000. So don't be soo quick to point fingers...

Any other issues, feel free to pm me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom