Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BECOME THE OUTLANDER

Celty Ikon

Hammer-loving Scarf Pirate
I seriously need to level four of my chars: Knight, Smugg, Hunter, and Warrior... And maybe tranfer my lvl 60 inq to Beregen.

Slice Spiralflame

I can count to 20, 50 and 100, it was Chaos
[member="Celty Ikon"]

rip Harby

At first I was like
cac.png

Now I'm like:

6f3.gif

Celty Ikon

Hammer-loving Scarf Pirate
[member="Slice Spiralflame"]

Yeah, no... Harby's not as fun as it used to be. On the bright side, all my really old cartel rep alignment was on Beregen.

[member="Aurelia Volcata"]

It's BioWare trying to get out of the puddle of sh*t everybody's been throwing at them for lacking cinematic story. If it's as long, chapter wise, as they say... I have no problem. It'll make the game twice as long, and will be making a lot of new subscribers pop up.

Valiens Nantaris said:
I wonder if you can actually join him or if it's one of those Bioware 'big choices' which aren't really.
Are you suggesting that all my choices will mean nothing, and that in the end no matter what I choose in the end. Every ending will be the same with a slightly different Instagram filter over it. Like mass effect 3?

I am very excited. Although I will be buying the new Disney Infinity because of Star Wars I will try to not buy anything else until I get a subscription so I will try getting this as soon as physically possible. I'm so hyped and I want Lana to finally join me as a companion and I want Khem to finally die.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Darth Raijin said:
[member="Aurelia Volcata"]

It's BioWare trying to get out of the puddle of sh*t everybody's been throwing at them for lacking cinematic story. If it's as long, chapter wise, as they say... I have no problem. It'll make the game twice as long, and will be making a lot of new subscribers pop up.
Nonononononononononononono....

SW VII will be making a lot of new subscribers pop up. And it will stay that way for a veeery long time. That's the beauty of dropping yet another big AAA trilogy.

This is just the appetizer to keep content development on par with quota.

Darth Kentarch said:
Every ending will be the same with a slightly different Instagram filter over it. Like mass effect 3?

Dead....

I have two versions of this game in my mind. Decent, and great. Decent, is like SWTOR 1. Very specific classes and not a lot of control of how you level up, though still addictive and fun gameplay. Great is KOTOR 1 and 2 as an MMO. Full control of what you get when you level up, no classes. I want to be a jedi who can use force choke and lightning, as well as heal and dual wielding. A jedi who has battle meditation and is good with a lightsaber. That, to me, would be a perfect game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom