Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Beck

Loyalties: Galactic Republic, Jedi Order

Role: Jerek Zenduu's Master

Development Threads: If necessary.

Species: Korun

Force-Sensitive: Yes

Appearance:
1346709432_6366_images3_zps970f11a1.jpg

(Credit: Examiner.com Article)

Personality: Beck is a man of few words and deliberate action. He is a compassionate soul, but in times of battle it hardly shows; Beck is an aggressive and decisive fighter. He has mellowed in his middle age from a brash youth, and knows the moment to speak and when to hold his tongue. As a result, Beck appears solemn and thoughtful, perhaps more so than he deserves. This reputation is tempered by a penchant for rash action, sometimes leading Beck into more trouble than he can handle. Between a combination of skill, luck and grace, however, Beck has survived everything the galaxy has thrown at him.

Weapon of Choice: A single, blue-bladed lightsaber.
sabertype6setupradiosity0000_zpse2b757a6.jpg
sabertype6setupradiosity0001_zpsb3add8be.jpg

(Credit: Foundation3D.com)[

Wealth: Little, only what the Order supplies him with a small cache of reserve credits for emergencies.

Combat Function: Jedi Guardian, tanking and damage roles.

Skills:
Form VII, Juyo (preferred style, adept)
Form IV, Ataru (adept)
Form V, Shien (skilled)

Force Healing
Breath Control
Force Body
Battle Precognition
Force Leap
Force Repulse
Force Stasis

Other Notes:

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
Jerek Zenduu said:
Combat Function: Jedi Guardian, tanking and damage roles.

I'm going to ask you to expand on this a bit more: people are going to interact with Beck, and they need to know just how powerful he is.
I'm also going to ask for a dev thread, minimum of 25 posts.
[member="Jerek Zenduu"]

Alright, I'll expand the fighting role line.

Does it matter if there's a single 25-page dev thread, or can I break it out among multiple threads? Do all posts need to be my own and do they all need to feature Beck in every one?

And this can be archived until I'm done, it'll be more than a week or so before I finish the dev thread(s).

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
Multiple threads is fine; as long as I get a clear answer as to what the character is like.

This will be archived at your request. Contact an RPJ or Admin to have it brought out when you're ready.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom