Star Wars RP

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Because Reasons [ME vs RR Skirmish OOC]

Coopers Cooler
Writer
WAR ON TETH!
Teth.jpg
QgY8ubO.png
Intelligence reports by Mandalorian Empire scouts investigating potential GA allies for signs of treachery have discovered indications that the Republic Remnant is preparing to attack the Mandalorians in retribution for Mandalorian aggression at Sullust and Fondor.

Despite Mandalore's very real justification for these military actions; namely the barbaric and unprovoked assault on civilians via an orbital bombardment of the planet Myrkr, in Mandalorian Empire territory, the Republic has chosen to side with the Galactic Alliance.

It has been decided by the Mand'alor and her advisors not to sit and wait for the Republic, but to take firm and decisive action against the Republic's main military base in the Teth System.

QgY8ubO.png

This will be a Fleet and Ground skirmish open to writers from the Mandalorian Empire and Republic Remnant only. No allies will be permitted. Writers are limited to two characters in the skirmish, only one of which may participate in Fleeting.

Fleeters are limited to 10000m per character. This is open to change should two or more writers in a group agree to a higher limit, but no one else is obligated to join this combat.

Players are encouraged to raise any issues that may arise during the skirmish with their own faction staff, or by DMing their direct opponent.

QgY8ubO.png
Sign up here, find an opponent or two, and have fun! :) Start Date for the skirmish is Friday 8th June.

IOAjeMR.gif
[member="Yasha Mantis"] [member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Teagan Stoirm"] [member="Shia Kryze"] [member="Tom Taff"] [member="Mykes Vatak"] [member="Raiz Australis"] [member="Spencer Australis"] [member="Skosk Australis"] [member="Beth Australis"] [member="Cassiopeia Australis"] [member="Rhaegar Nemesis Dib"] [member="Muad Dib"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Gerarich Thanor "][member="Qyren Australis"] [member="Acaleus Thorn"] [member="Rizann Bralor"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Character
I will be joining on Alexandra and on Solan, Solan will be fleeting while Alex is on the ground. Should my side not be able to match fleeting numbers, I can run a higher than 10km fleet to give all mando fleeters an enemy.

Please tag me if you want to duel Alex or Fleet against Solan.

Mereel Vaun

Jedi Guardian of the Galaxy
Writer
I'll be in this as Mereel Vaun for ground fights and possibly as [member="Joshua Tucker"] if any mando fleeters need an opponent for a smaller scale (Around 1000m) fleet battle. Definitely want someone to duel in this as Mereel though.

New Killer Star
Character
If anyone is needing a pilot that is pro RR to fight, Jared is technically bouncing around in the Directorate, but with permission, since Coren is off doing 'being-a-prisoner'...
I can shoot at people. If allowed

Raiz

Self-Imposed Exiled
Writer
G'day fellas, whos up for a good ol' fight on the ground, aye?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Dn7Q-RMyn0

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Writer
[member="Avin Starfire"]
Always wanted to fight a Jedi.
Dad liked them about as much as he liked the Sith should be fun.