Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beating the devil out of it

Tanomas Graf

T
giphy.gif

Finally had Graf defect to the Galactic Alliance. I know this may make alot of character hate him, but Graf is a former First Order admiral that's been having morale dilemmas lately, he feels that the First Order did not do what he had hoped it would do, bring peace to the galaxy. It's instead caused a lot of tensions to flare and Graf hopes that by supporting the Galactic Alliance, peace can truly prosper.

I've been told that I can start off as a Rear Admiral, due to my previous naval experience.

Now we'll use an odorless paint thinner, shake off the excess, and just beat the devil out of it!

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Tanomas Graf"].

You can be my Rear Admiral ;)

But seriously though, we should have a thread going where Graf and HK get assigned on a mission together so we can complaint about how better things were back in the day

The Force is strong with this one. The Force to do something good for the Galaxy for once.

Welcome to the winning team. If I find out you are a double agent working for the First Order I will cut you from groin to cranium. Make a real double out of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom