Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be Prepared (Beast Hunters Guild)

Hoth
[member="Mrrew"]

Balaya had been contacted mostly because for the first time she had offered and bought from the guild. Under her real name at least as far as the Beast Hunters knew the One Sith Warlord and the Leader of the Purifier's League were two different people. Now she was here and standing ready with several things, a purge handgun she was testing from Bellalika before she died. It and her equipment had been passed down while Serena was lost to the jedi. She had found it interesting and a handheld flamethrower was a great thing.

The other reason she was here as she slowly went to work was the vong in the corner of her space. They were showing off new biots and had been working to shape the sith warlord into something more. She already had a new stomach that could spread the vongspawn virus, she had several of the weapon bios in her hands and fingers. The small spears ejecting under the cuticle implants, then she had the worm in her ear that translated languages for her so she could understand. Now they were promising her another biot that could prove useful and it was swimming around in a tank.

Then there was the third reason to come here to Hoth, the creatures. Ropo's and wampa's she had seen a contract for wampa's on the board and what better way to test her skills and show them off then to aid the leader of the guild in making the capture. She could also for a fifth get herself several ropo's that would serve purposes down the road. She had taken one of the inquisitors ships here under cover and quiet like to avoid the protectorate and this was where her worm had been caught.

A small grey freighter appeared in the upper atmosphere of Hoth, slowly lowering towards the vast ice plains of Hoth that expanded in all directions. Unlike his hunting partner, [member="Darth Praelior"], Mrrew didn't attempt to disquise his ship or come onto the planet secretly. He'd been smart enough to bring a copy of the Guild's licsence for hunting on Hoth. Last time he'd sent hunters here, to catch some Ropos, the 'Ropo Guard' made an enterance. He'd lost a hunter that way. Not a paticularly good hunter, but a hunter nontheless.

As the ramp opened with a series of creaks, Mrrew stepped down it into the constant blizzard that was Hoth. Clothed onlyin his normal Lotek'k jacket, leather vest, gunbelt, bandoleir, and variety of weapons; Mrrew stepped into the constant snowstorm. His fur, though it instantly became heavy with clinging snow, insulated him well enough.

Now... where was Praelior?

[member="Mrrew"]

Balaya moved forward with the small band she had brought, two vong shaping the biot, Elara who had the flamethrowers as she continued to tinker with them and a sith priest who held some of the ancient amulets. She continued to tinker with the flame thrower in her hands working on the frame of it while she approached and looked down at the large cat. She remembered his species there were several dozen unseelie created from his species and more experiments. "Ah welcome to Hoth." Slowly Balaya held the flame unit and looked upon the frozen wastes. "Are you ready to begin? There are many things we can do here and catching these wampa's will be a treat. I have even brought you a few toys." Balaya took a canister from the blackblade screwing it into the front while she looked down the sights. A simple modification changing from under loaded to front loaded. She slowly worked to gather her energies and power while the vong held a small tank with the slithering biot. They were working to shape it for her use. "Now hunter, shall we begin."

(My bad, I don't think I ever got the notification.)

Mrrew glanced down at the flamethrower, then over to [member="Darth Praelior"]'s Yuuzan vong.. servant? Friend? He wasn't quite sure. After a moment, he returned his attention to the Zeltron. So this was the one he'd hired to train Sithspawn... She was tall. Mrrew had to look up when talking to her. He was used to people having to look up at him... There was sombody in the galaxy taller then him? He made a mental note never go to whatever planet she was from.

Mrrew nodded, and removed his Chiru Rifle from his back, brushing snow off it that had gathered while it was on the back of his bandoleir.

"We'll need five of them, unharmed for training purposes." Mrrew glanced down at her weapon, frowning. "Does that have a stun setting...?"

[member="Mrrew"]

Balaya continued and thought about it... no the flamethrower as she was tinkering with it more and more didn't have a stun setting but screwing in the gas canister as she pointed it she squeezed the trigger. "No but for the amulet I require the beasts blood to bind their species. Common dna will be targetted with it afterwards." Slowly she watched the stream finish as it used up all the gas. "We want them to come after us though and they like things that look tasty. A large catman and zeltron can prove hopefully enticing for their appetites." The vong with her continued to work on shaping the creature, it wasn't special yet but it was a good size to match her body as the shaper spoke with a hiss his own showing in his mouth with a flicking of the tongue over teeth. "It is ready." Balaya looked at the shapers and the cat man as she reached a hand into the water they had... more of a slurry of gel but she wasn't going to complain as it came to her hand. Wriggling in her grasp before she lifted it up. The priests with her were chanting and forming the simple amulet into the shape that would be needed while sening as much as they could to attract the wampa's. Balaya opened her mouth and swallowed the large thick and slimy biot .

Mrrew frowned slightly at the thought of roasting wampas, but nodded nontheless. "As long as we get five unharmed." Mrrew glanced off into the blizzard, before looking back to the Vong when he spoke. The ridges of whiskers that served as his eyebrows raise as they began to chant... What the feth? Mrrew was about to ask what was happening, when the Zeltron suddenly ate the... thing. ... Was this... normal... for Zeltrons...? The Togorian blinked several times between the Yuuzan Vong and [member="Darth Praelior"], trying to decide what just happened.

[member="Mrrew"]

Balaya didn't know what she was going to be feeling at first, as she stood there the thing slithered down her throat and made her feel good all over. Then there was pain as she started choking a little and doubled over. Slowly her gag reflex was working overtime and she could feel blood in her mouth briefly as she started hacking up her own tongue. The biot was chewing it and she could feel the rest of the nerves as it attached itself at the base of her tongue. She coughed up and a pink object sat on the snow with some blood while she felt things coming in the distance. Balaya looked up with purple eyes and she could see through the blizzard as they moved. Her priests were working overtime and she grabbed at the amulet letting a cuticle implant gleam as the control of her tongue was slowly returning. Sensations of it while the biot hissed and she wasn't feeling the warm euphoric feeling of its in her body. The flamethrower was reloaded and she fired it off as three blobs in the blizzard moved to avoid it and spoke with a hiss. "There they are."

...Mrrew just stared. Did... she just... throw up her tongue..? Mrrew honestly had no idea how to respond to that. The Togorian was not often suprised by a situation... But... What just happened? The instant he heard her speak, however, the Togorian spun around, lifitng his Chiru rifle to look down it's barrel. He couldn't see them yet in the blizzard, not eonugh to get a good shot, but he was ready. One clawed finger sat on the trigger, ready to fire a trqnulizer dart at whicever target made itself known first. He was still confused as feth as to what just happened, but... That could wait.

[member="Darth Praelior"]

[member="Mrrew"]

Balaya stood up as she started chanting, her eyes tracking the creatures while she reloaded the flamethrower and prepared to draw them out again. The priest with the chanting kept going until he was gagging and a large paw was over his face. The spell to attract the predators here had worked and done its job. Now it was over while Balaya spun around using her cuticle implant to slice the hand that mauled the priest and was holding him. Her chant still going while the vong worked to contain with globjelly another of the creatures. The substance hardening as soon as it touched the air and snow around him. Her fingernail dripped blood onto the amulet as she spoke. "A little bit of blood for a lot of power." Balaya pushed her spell into the creature and into the amulet. She had it standing still while she stayed there letting the three that were going after Mrrew get closer. "Feel my will and obey me." She released the suppressed thought spell to target the creature and hold him there. Balaya clenched her hand around the amulet pushing the force energies into it. "Hear me and obey." The new tongue was working as described and the small mouth lined with teeth on the end of it snapped a little in her mouth.

Mrrew's aim flicked to the nearest Wampa, and a pull of the trigger shot a small dart through the air, piercing the skin just above the Wampa's ribcage. A moment later, the SmartTranq did it's extremely quick job, and the Wampa dropped into a sedated stupor. The Togorian was more and more confused every time [member="Darth Praelior"] did something... He really did have no idea what was going on. He did know how to hunt, however. And whe a pack of creatures were all around you trying to maul you, hunting was pretty simple. Aim the other end at something. Watch it drop. His aim flickered to a second target.

[member="Mrrew"]

Balaya kept her enegies flaring and pushed it, the amulet glowing with the force energies while she watched the wampa stand there with the one in the glob. Balaya spoke. "Hear me and obey." She pushed to make sure the influence over the beasts was absolute, her warlord stature rising to its full size and her aura of dominance over sithspawn while not fully working on them was what she called on. They presence to control a beast that was going into the amulet and down through the line into the species. The one wampa not stuck to the ground remained standing docile. "Lay on the ground." The two beasts slowly moved down as she laughed. Holding the amulet still in her grasp and turning to looked at the other two figures in the snow. Instead of attacking they were laying down like they were sleeping or waiting. She looked down at the togorian. "I take it thisssss isssss to your sssssatisfaction?"

...Mrrew stared at the hissing zeltron. Then to the Wampas. Then to the Zeltron. Then to the Wampas. ...What the Feth just happened? ... He was suddenly glad that he'd decided to hire her to train the Sithspawn... This was... Wow. Not many things amazed Mrrew... But. She told a bunch of angry Wampas to lay down... and they did. The Togorian stared at the Wampas, dumbfounded, before finally awnsering. "....Yes... It is...."

( Now make them do the hokey pokey. :p )

[member="Mrrew"]

Balaya looked at him and grinned as she motioned with her hand and held the amulet. "Awaken and rise." The wampa's moved as she commanded staying where they were. "Get in a line." Her hand motioned them next to the one in the glob and she watched seeing her dead priest but there was an entire planet of purebloods ready to serve her. "Now put your left hand in." They did "take your left hand out." They did again. "Now turn yourself around." They were making quite the sight of a show. "And shake it all about." The wampa's were shaking themselves like they were possessed and they were. Her grin was still there. "Now move and find us some Ropo's." The wampa's were moving for them to see and follow as they chased down the small creatures. Balaya spoke looking at the togorian. "My payment is ropo's this time. I have uses for them."

... ... ... ... ... Mrrew's jaw dropped as the Wampas started dancing... ... The Togorian just slowly shook his head, not taking his eyes off the Wampas as they ran off to catch the Ropos. "I.... What....I was going to have Fossbon train them to dance... for the Expo... to show the Gulid's training methods.*... You... Err... what?" Mrrew was utterly dumbfounded. To sum up the day; a giant pink Zeltron had a Yuuzan Vong do some chanting ritual that attracted Wampas, then she swallowed al ittle monster, and proceeded to puke up her own tongue. After that, she made Wampas do whatever she said... Then made them do the hokey pokey. "W- What just happened...."

(*Not joking, was going to have them do the running man. LOL Now I'll have them do the hokey pokey.... >_> I want battlelord powers... so badly right now...)

[member="Mrrew"]

"What jussst happened my sssweet is the power of the darkside." Balaya continued to walk and follow them while she went for her payment. Handing the amulet over to the togorian. "Thisss isss yoursss I do not require it to control them. Domination of beasssstssss is easssy enough." She continued to walk getting use to talking around the biot in her mouth. She was rather enjoying the feel of it as it had slowly attached itself and taken over. A beneficial parasite as she tested the tongue and it extended out of her mouth flexing around a bit nearly a meter from her mouth. She could close the mouth as the little teeth glistening retracted and it looked normal just very long and thick. "The expo will benefit from your disssplay." Balaya slowly spoke while retracting her tongue.

Mrrew didn't paticularly care for Sith; in fact, if he'd met [member="Darth Praelior"] anywhere else, he'd probably shoot her. But this was... interesting. And it would certainly be useful for training otherwise unruly Sithspawn. Mrrew took the little amulet with a nod, quickly placing it away in one of the pockets of his gunbelt. He looked up justin time to see the tentacle-like biot that had replaced the Zeltron's tongue... What the feth... Mrrew shuddered visibly, and nodded. "Right... Err. I'll be contacting you when Sithspawn, or paticularly difficult to train, animals require training..." The Togorian blinked again, still trying to figure out what the feth happened over the last hour.

(Can't believe... you made them do the hokey pokey...)

[member="Mrrew"]

Balaya continued forward following the wampa's, her power was over them and the amulet helped but controlling them with sith magics was easy the real trick would be watching and letting the others take control and command them. Like any beast you had to be the alpha for them to obey otherwise they would just walk all over you and attack. She was scenting the air of the snow while moving towards the cave in the distance. The wampa's stopping and standing there as Balaya petted each of them and Elara ran forward with her own cage. "Yesss good apprenticsssse get asss many ass you can. We have ssssuch ssspecial thingssss planned for them." Her smile remained while looking at the leader of the guild. A smll laugh coming from her throat. "I sssshall have my payment, and you have your amulet. Whenever you wisssh me to come and train for you make ssssure they know the price. A pound of flessssh, ssssomething of value or." Elara returned with a ropo in her hand and several in the box. "Ssssomething for me to play with."

Mrrew nodded. "The Guild'll pay you however needed when your.... special... services are requested." Mrrew glanced at the Wampas, then at the Zeltron. The Togorian wasn't exactly sure how to get the Wampas to the ship... Just hold the amulet and tell them what to do? He'd figure that out in a minute... "Anything else?"

(Sorry for short post, i'm heading to bed.)

[member="Mrrew"]

(no worries)

"No none, just be careful.... You mussssst maintain control and dominance over them otherwissse." She let it trail off picking up the ropo's, Holding her flamethrower and letting Elara climb up her. Balya headed off back towards her ship with a grin on her face and plenty of experiments to improve upon. She wondered what would come from them but was amused by it... So many possibilities.

Mrrew nodded. He'd make sure that anyy clients who purchased the amulets knew the details. The last thing he needed was one of the amulets he sold letting a Rancor eat someone. That would be bad. Mrrew turned around to his own ship as [member="Darth Praelior"] did the same. As he stood at the tip of the ramp, he reached into his pocket for the amulet, and glanced to the wampas. Right. Maintain control. "Come." His voice had more then it's usual growl to it, trying to show the Wampas that he was the 'dominant' one. Of course, if it didn't work he coudl jsut tranq them. Each of the Wampas stared at him for a moment. One growled deep in it's throat. This woudl take some practice.... Mrrew spoke again, louder this time. "Come!" One of the Wampas slowly stepped forwards, and glanced back at the others comically. "NOW!" Each of the Wampas stared at Mrrew, but after a moment trotted over like giant dogs. Mrrew smiled at Praelior, before stepping into the ship, five wampas in trail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom