Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bartholomew Tedesky

• Thread starter Bartholomew Tedesky
  • Start date

Bartholomew Tedesky

B
Standard Profile Template

500px-Olcadan_SC3_concept_art.jpg

NAME: Bartholomew Tedesky
FACTION: Whoever finds him first
SPECIES: Human
AGE: 9|63 (No, the thing in between 9 and 63 is not a 1, it's a divider cause he was in Cryosleep for 900 years)
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 6'1"
WEIGHT: 200 lbs
EYES: Hazel (good guess at the image)
HAIR: Grey
SKIN: White
FORCE SENSITIVE: Nope

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum):
+Has his memories in tact unlike most old men
+Mastered all weapons outside of the Lightsaber's form spectrum
-Disoriented due to the galaxy's huge timeframe passing him by
-Stubborn... very stubborn

APPEARANCE:
Refer to image

BIOGRAPHY:
Besides this, his life was widely unknown: "900 years ago, there was a man named "Bartholomew" who mastered every form of weapon, but he never thought of a lightsaber being much of a valid option to him with all their forms of fighting. Bartholomew was fighting near a Cryosleep chamber and his opponent used the force to open the Cryosleep chamber and then promptly pushed the man into the chamber and closed it on him. The man was angry and tried to get out, but the door was stuck. 900 Years later, he was finally noticed in the wrecked remains of The Inquisitor's Bounty still frozen in Cryosleep on Rodia... waiting for his chance to finally be free of his frosty prison."

SHIP:
If you could get The Inquistor's Bounty working, he would gladly use it

KILLS:
Post the names of the PC characters (characters role-played by real people) that your character has killed. If possible, include a link to the thread in which your character killed him/her.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Post the names of any bounties you have delivered and the amount of money you gained for it. If possible, include a link to the thread in which it happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Post the links and the titles to all of your characters Role-Plays. To make things easier, post the link and name here as soon as you enter the Role-Play thread.

Bartholomew Tedesky

B
That is what is known about him, he has more of his life, but if I thought more, I'd have added it sooner. Then again, most of his 63 years prior to being frozen was kinda uneventful

Bartholomew Tedesky

B
One thing worthy of note, his limitation is the classic "What I don't know, I can't use till I learn" limit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom