Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Banshee's wail Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intent: To create a second lightsaber crystal for Shinju that feeds darkside energy to mirror the pain and emotions the crystal Velok gave her emits
Development Thread:
  • Hellfire: [SIZE=10pt]Artificial Intelligence (Non-Droid) (( [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Objective:[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]A thesis must be written, either in a blog or over the course of a role-play thread, consisting of the concepts of your Artificial Intelligence’s design. Scientific journal excerpts from your character’s time spent designing the Artificial Intelligence must be included. Minimum 1000 words total.))[/SIZE] Around 1864 words, 15 posts
  • Journal 1051 words
Manufacturer: Shinju/Rakata Priests/Maya Whitelight
Model: Lightsaber crystal
Affiliation: Personal
Modularity: No
Production: Unique (two exist)
Material: Synthetic crystalline growth, tsil crystal
Description: Created using organic crystal growth pioneered for forcesabers and hounds, Shinju with her priests wrapped tsil crystals in lab grown organic materials and pushed her own darkside energies through it and then with Rakata ritual forced the mind of her slave into the crystal. It took several tries and only succeeded when Maya Whitelight a silver jedi stabilized the crystal enough so the material could mature and become a real organic crystal. The failed attempts cost the lives of several slaves but it was worth it.

The crystals themselves are a pair, two cherry red stones able to fit in a lightsaber and pulsing with the darkside. The soul trapped inside scream out in pain and anguish creating emotions that one who can consume the essence of others can feed on. It is alive, it considered real for the most part and when the energy isn't passing through it in a lightsaber it may even have times of conscious thought coming around. Simple processes and remnants of memories but nothing overtly sophisticated. When the energy from a blade is running through it however the blade screams in a constant state of pain with unnerving howls of agony that won't stop. This is not like the Dark'chyld crystal that is a sentient being and able to communicate this is a slave feeding its master that once had a mind.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Lady Exedō"]
Mkay, couple of things.

First off, please never again do a Lamanium thread with another Restricted material thread. The reasons why I ask this is because with something like an AI dev thread, we have to go through and double check and read the whole deal. With the thread being backwards, this makes it far more difficult than it should be.

Second, you did not fully complete the AI requirements.

Lady Exedō said:
(( Objective: A thesis must be written, either in a blog or over the course of a role-play thread, consisting of the concepts of your Artificial Intelligence’s design. Scientific journal excerpts from your character’s time spent designing the Artificial Intelligence must be included. Minimum 1000 words total.)) Around 1864 words, 15 posts

Specifically:
Lady Exedō said:
Scientific journal excerpts from your character’s time spent designing the Artificial Intelligence must be included.

If I missed a journal entry, my apologies, but please refer back to my initial statement for the reason why I did not spot it. If Journal entries are in the thread, please copy, quote, and paste them here in standard order for me to review. If you'd like an idea of what a Scientific Journal should appear like, you can look here for a blog entry, or here for a RP thread.

[member="Popo"]

I totally thought if you rped it out you didn't have to do entries, I shall go and fix that with a blog and add it to the submission. Then tag you when I am done.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
[member="Lady Exedō"]

Tell me what this is besides just a living lightsaber, and tell me if, and to what degree, it enhances usage of the Force around it.

[member="Valik"] it doesn't enhance the force to a great degree or even noticeable. The ability to feed off emotion took having crowds of people around you. I'd equate this to a five hour energy or energy drink. Can get the cobwebs out but isn't going to make you have a second wind after exerting yourself.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
I don't see any galaxy infection potential, or really anything other than this being a living lightsaber crystal. Harmless enough I suppose. Pending approval on my end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom