Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Balancing the Nexus (Knights & Masters)

Ever since the Alchemy forge had been built, and [member="Daichi"] had told her they needed to build a Light side Nexus, Minna had been meditating constantly, trying to think of a suitable place. She couldn't replace the Infirmary, or the Cafeteria, or the Living Quarters. Even the Council Meeting Chambers were important. Yet, after several periods of meditation, she thought of it. The Roof.

Daichi had suggested a tree, to be a source of nature, growth and all things light. But why not a garden? A roof garden. The only problem was, the building had no built-in way of reaching the highest roof, and so it took her a few Force Jumps to reach the top. Once up there, she began her work. Rows of fertile soil, making a series of squares around one central square, where the main tree would grow. Of course, all of the soil placing and work would have been impossible for a little Yodaling like Minna, and so she threw down a rope, enlisting the help of a few Padawans at the temple.

Alas, after a few hours work, the roof garden was complete. She dismissed the Padawans politely, thanking them for their help. Now it was time for the Force work. Bringing out her holocommunicator, she sent a holomessage to [member="Daichi"] and [member="Alexandra Cinthra"].

"As Daichi suggested, a light side Nexus we must build. Done, the physical work is. Your help with the Force, I will need." She then pocketed her holocommunicator, sat down, and meditated until they arrived.
If they arrived.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alexandra strolled across the courtyard, having recieved the call for aid a good twenty minutes before while she was at the waterfall and had been meditating, her eyes scanning over the students and teachers as she moved and smiling to herself before moving up the stairs and looking towards the roof. She was in simple tan trousers and a white shirt, datapad, holocron, and sabers at her side as she soon found herself jumping from ledge to ledge.

She whistled a tune as she went, a soft light tune that rose with the wind and fell with its fading, she had loved the sound of music as it helped calm her and this small tune did just that. Upon landing on the roof with a final jump, her feet connecting with the stone surface all too lightly, her eyes searched and found the woman she was looking for. "Ah, Minna. I see you have re purposed the roof rather beautifully."

[member="Minna"] [member="Daichi"]

il_fullxfull.174506154.jpg
Deep blue eyes had been watching. Always watching. Ever sense the Forge was made he had chosen to see what the Yodaling would do. The Dark Side was a curse, a curse that could be controlled, but a curse all the same. Would [member="Minna"] follow in suit of so many? Or would she continue for balance.

Thankfully, the latter was chosen. Here Daichi watched from the shadows, his presence all but gone. He wanted to see how far the girl was willing to go. And he got his answer. Daichi came forth, releasing his hidden presence and spoke, his voice calm as ever.

"So you did it. I am impressed."

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

"Indeed, I have." Minna smiled at Alexandra, before turning to the suddenly appeared [member="Daichi"]. "Doubted me did you, hmm?" She asked, frowning at him slightly. "Well, planted, the seeds are. Light meditation, they require." The Yodaling turned, walking over to the central square where a tiny tree sapling stood and sitting down infront of it. Her head turned slightly to the others, waiting for them to join her.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra moved over and stared at the Tree Sapling before her, quiet and calm before sitting down herself and closing her eyes before opening herself up and letting the force flow through and into her, peaceful and smooth. She let her mind reach out and touch the other's as well as she sat there, letting peace and calm continue to act in her and as such touching the tree's life source as well, diverting the force towards it with the others as they would begin.

[member="Minna"] [member="Daichi"]

Daichi only shook his head to @Minna. "I did not doubt you, more I feared the corruption the nexus may of put on you." He stopped speaking for a moment, then smiled, looking to the tree. "Well, I guess I did now that I think about it. I apologize." The form of him moved to sit beside the tree, his eyes never leaving the white plant.

"It is a beautiful plant, is it not?" His gaze turned to [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] , a small smile still on his lips.

Minna nodded at the apology, turning to the tree and closing her eyes. She too reached out with the force, gathering it to the tree and allowing it to flow through her towards it. Alexandra's flow joined with hers, as the tree began to grow a little taller. The more they worked on it, the stronger the light side aura became in the area. It began to fill everyone around the tree with peace and tranquility. But their work was not done yet.

[member="Daichi"]

Daichi shook his head once more before holding his hands out to the tree. While he could not provide any Light Side power, he channeled the light within him to feed and nurture the plan with the other two. He had every intention on making the tree as powerful as the forge below.

"Interesting. Just like the Forge, each person will be able to put a part of themselves into this tree."

[member="Minna"] [member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Veino clambered over the edge of the roof and stopped to watch them, scrutinizing what was going on. There was light here, not unlike the darkness below, but opposite. That would be the light side nexus then. It was soothing. Not unlike his own garden he had been working on. This was just far more powerful and Force based.

He took a seat across from the trees, and sank into the Force, soothing the aches from garden work and calming the slightly on edge feeling he'd been getting ever since the forge went up. That was the point after all. It seemed to be working as well. Even better.

Minna felt Veino's presence, smiling slightly at the fact he could make it. The tree continued to grow as the light side of the force got stronger, but this time the plants all around the garden grew. Flowers bloomed in beautiful colours of purple, blue, green and yellow. Furry moths, the kind native to Alderaan, suddenly flew from the forest, swarming around the new place of life. Green spots appeared on the main tree, growing. Leaves, reaching out as the force flowed through it. The Nexus was nearly complete, the Light Side aura so powerful that it was almost a euphoric surge.

Alexandra Feanor

Her eyes opened slowly and for once only silver showed, all signs of the golden flecks gone from the pupils and iris, and a smile rose to her mouth as she felt the aura too that lay before them and the growing tree. "Truly beautiful..." Her hands crossed on her lap as she sat there, her attention moving to note Veino had joined them.

The tree was nearly 3 metres tall now, with leaves all over it's branches. The plants around them had grown into their prime, creating a place of wonder. Minna finally opened her eyes, looking to the others, before gazing upon the tree. "Balanced, the temple is now." She nodded, smiling at the garden.

Veino opened his eyes, studying the tree with surprise. It had escalated quickly. Very quickly. He gave a small grin, looking at it. That was much better. He no longer felt as if he was balanced on some precarious edge while a hint of nausea roiled in his stomach. Now he felt normal, which was nice.

"Yeah, I can feel a difference."

Alexandra Feanor

"Yup.... so whos up for drinks?" She smiled at the others, nothing but peace, cheer, calmness, and a joyful expression left on her as she stood there, silvered eyes clear and waiting for their answers as she stood and stretched. "Im sure i have some Mandalorian Wine sitting around somewhere, such a great taste to it."

[member="Veino Garn "][member="Minna"] [member="Daichi"]

Veino considered, and then gave a small nod. He'd never had Mandalorian wine before. On second thought, he wasn't entirely sure he'd had wine of any sort before. Or that it was a good idea to try, since it affected the brain, which was where he built the walls to keep from getting overwhelmed by other's emotions.

"Sure. What could go wrong?"

Minna stood up, brushing some soil from her robes. "Join you, I shall. Fun, it could be." She smiled, making her way to the roof's edge, before leaping off and landing on the ground near-perfectly. From there, she looked up, awaiting the others to come down.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra smiled and her features resembled nothing but thrill and joy as she sprinted to the edge and jump off, aiming to go high as she lowered herself onto the ground, feet touching down softly upon the ground. She then turned her smile on [member="Minna"] before glancing up at where [member="Daichi"] and [member="Veino Garn "]still remained. "GET DOWN HERE SLOWPOKES."

Veino shrugged sadly and walked over to the edge, and pulled back slightly as he felt his head start to spin. Great. Why did this have to be all the way up here? He took a deep breath and stepped over the edge, feeling the wind whip past him as he plummeted towards the ground. He reached into the Force and slowed the fall while also increasing his leg strength. He landed lightly, knees flexing slightly, and then stood for a moment before walking away from the wall.

"Can I suggest we build stairs to get up there?"

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]. [member="Minna"]

"Leave building them to you, I shall." Minna smiled mockingly at him. "After all, built the garden itself, I did. Effort, you must put in too." She continued to smirk, looking up at the garden, it's leaves and main tree visible even from far below it. Already she could feel the temple hanging in perfect balance.

[member="Veino Garn"]

Veino shrugged, a touch of something weighing on his mind, "I'll do that then. Or have some of the students do it as a lesson." He frowned in mock concentration, "A lesson on the importance of perseverance and work towards attaining a goal." He grew serious again, looking back up, "But first, I think I have another journey to complete and loose ends I need to tie up."

[member="Minna"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom