Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back from the Dead

Since I'm being annoyed on Discord, I thought I would get some feedback on this character. Most replying probably don't know her but for awhile I thought about bringing her back. I tried RPing an offshoot of Dells ( a kid) but it didn't have the same feel and I quickly abandoned that thought.

She died but it was more of a handwave death. Technically I could do a trope and have her return, mentally scrub out the fact I tried RPing a kid for her and move on from there.

I'd like to see her return,I'd be interested in playing her again of course. It would take a little work, a little retconning but I doubt (most) would notice/care.

Thoughts on bringing back "dead" characters?Advice? Should I let her stay dead and gone?

0c2c79c273e0561c3b866ea56ede8772.gif

[member="Lynn Corerunner"]

You know who Cassidy Freeman is , +1 for you Madam :)

Thanks for all the replies! Sorry JSC, the signature stays :p I'm going to continue to brain storm a return for the redheaded terror...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom