Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

B1 Battle Droids

Image Source: Google
profile_picture_by_cw_b1_droid-d4tijnk.jpg

Intent: Built cheaply and often to provide people with mass production at low costs. First buy who is paying for the initial start up is The Jackles
Development Thread: Coming soon
Manufacturer: Grayson Industries
Model: B1 Battle Droid
Affiliation: Open Market
Modularity: The gun they come with is standard and can be swapped. While they are not close wired, modifying them is pointless due to their build.
Production: Mass-Produced
Material: Main metal is Desh Combined with Terenthium which creates a super-light alloy.
Classification: Forth, Battle Droids
Weight: 1.93 Meters
Height: 55 Kilometers
Movement: Legs
Armaments:
-E-5 Blaster Rifle
- 3 Thermal Detonators
Misc. Equipment:
-Short range sensors
- Short range sight
-Short range hearing
Description:
A classic returning to the Galaxy under the Grayson name. Through a 2 million credit Grayson Industries has built machines to mass produce them for their faction and then for open market sales. While Grayson Industries does not support war, they see the benefit of providing droids for war to prevent bloodshed. Due to Lanax's need to make his droids stand out, he has intentionally installed them with humor so those fun conversations you all remember, let them flow with full force.

The B1 Battle Droid is necessary for any droid army due to their low cost and easy to produce style. They are built with an alloy that is Desh and Terenthium that makes them super light. While they are not the strongest or best at shooting, their sheer numbers can overwhelm the enemy. They are built with joints that can move at 90 degree angles. They come with swapable command programming so the buyer can chose who and how many are what rank or what function. They can use other weapons, but each one is only equipped with starting weapons. They are strongest in groups and out numbering the enemy. Their aim, sight, and hearing are very low. Destroy the head and it is an instant kill with no memory to retrieve. Joints are very vulnerable
Primary Source:

[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]

No, I was advised that due to the funding from The Jackles which is 2 mil in credits that I have verified they would logically have this much, that I would most likily not need one for these or the B2s I am working on. Though they are mass produced they are simplistic and nothing has been changed from canon version so a dev thread isn't needed. If you disagree I am more than willing to work on the dev thread with whatever requirements you like. Though I have about six submissions coming in the next week so I will have a lot of dev threads so if I can combine that would be awesome.

[member="Lanax Grayson"]

As these are canon droids manufactured by a company to which you do not own, they will unfortunately require a dev thread to obtain and produce. 10 posts will be sufficient to reverse engineer. Typically ownership of a Canon company requires a development thread, where the company is not the object of the submission, the same rule set must be applied to the product by which it was manufactured.

Fair enough, I will begin as soon as I can. Due to the simplicity, may I use this dev thread for B2 Battle Droids as well and kill two birds with one stone or would that bump this up to 20 min?

[member="Lanax Grayson"]

Dev threads can only be used for one submission (per person) unfortunately. You would need to write two separate 10 post threads and use one for each submission if you want both the B1 and B2 droids.

I apologize, finals and working so much has put a real strain on my time. I am bringing on a new partner to Grayson Industries and so we will be able to get things done soon and after that in a timely fashion. Again, I apologize for the slow process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom