Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aye! How you doing?

Arken Lussk

Thrills, Chills, and Kills
So yeah.

I'm Dranok's little brother that was kept away from him during his isolated childhood. We grew up separate with both of us attuned to the Force. I never knew him, so I went my own way to become a badass combat medic.

Question is: What faction should I serve?

Dranok is with the sith. You are a medic. If you join the jedi, That would be interesting to see them fight. I know that the Rebels are also looking for some Medics so you could join them.

I believe that you should check out the Corsair Brotherhood. WE have all the fun things in the world from explosives to the mythical panty raids. Now we are not all fun no work we do tend to go on raids and such fun stuff but over all we are relaxed and easy going drinking partying Corsairs. We are like a family as well so yea just keep us in mind we are in need of a good solid combat medic.

Captain James Edward Stone

C
The Rebel Alliance could use more people and we hunt down the pirates> Scum of the galaxy.

Matreya

Howdy. You should feel free to join the Lord's of the Fringe. Were a group that accept pretty much anyone (star Jedi pupil, or absolute Sith Lord.). Also, welcome to the site and enjoy your time here. Hit me up if you ever want to RP.

Marik Baldear

M
the coalition could use a medic on raids. an underground resistance would provide plenty of opportunities for a field medic to show his skill... what can i say... when everyone is trying to kill you, you get shot up a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom