Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Awards For Military Valor - The Roll of Honor

The First Order has a number of decorations for its military members. The Iron Sun is awarded to military personnel who display extreme battlefield bravery or outstanding leadership during a battle or campaign. The Iron Sun is a progressive award and comes in varying degrees, starting with the Iron Sun Second Class before progressing into the Golden Iron Sun with Oak Leaves and Swords, the highest available recognition.

Any elite-ranked military character may bestow these awards to another character at their discretion, preferably in-character. The recipient of the award is then entitled to wear the corresponding rank bar in their signature.

It should be noted that these rank bars are earned, not given! Wearing these bars in your signature is the same thing as having your character wear them, visible for other characters to see. Therefore, if your character is wearing an award he or she has not actually earned and another character notices, expect to be severely admonished - and probably face some humiliating in-character consequences!

Receiving these awards is a testament to a character's excellence in combat and dedication to the Supreme Leader and the First Order. Wear them with pride.

R E C I P I E N T S

iron+sun+2c.png
Iron Sun Second Class
[member="Rolf Amsel"]​
[member="Rexus Wenck"]​
[member="Carlyle Rausgeber"]​
[member="Cyrus Tregessar"]​
[member="CT-47B"]​
[member="Doc"]​
[member="Roderik von Brinkerhoff"]​
[member="Nils Brenner"]​
[member="Pierce Fortan III"]​
[member="Collin Calhoun"]​
[member="Greta Kohler"]​
[member="Sara Lee Jones"]​
[member="Fiolette Yvarro"]​
[member="Aran Piett"]​
[member="Michael Wainford"]​
iron+sun+1c.png
Iron Sun First Class
[member="Kierel"]​
golden+sun.png
Golden Iron Sun
[member="Asharad Graush"]​
golden+sun+wreath.png
Golden Iron Sun with Oak Leaves
(none)​
golden+sun+swordv1.png
golden+sun+swordv2.png
Golden Iron Sun with Oak Leaves and Swords
(2 variant designs)
(none)​
Special thanks to [member="Boo Chiyo"] for the beautiful designs.

skin, bone, and arrogance
This is a bloody good write-up, [member="Ludolf Vaas"], and just exactly the sort of thing I was looking for. I may seek your advice for emulating it in the government side.

Thank you [member="Boo Chiyo"] for your good work on this. I may be in touch with you also ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom