Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Awake to my voice

Gyndine it wasn't one would think of nothing but the shipyard. One might think that something more took place long long ago. To those that truely knew the history then just some kind of book. Hidden for over a 1000 years or more deep with in the Lakes of the forest of this planet. Came a voice, just what kind of voice had it been. It was only since the force of wind start to howl stronger each passing day.

Now what did this mean for the voice that seem to be hidden in layer of rocks, that one could only enter if one had the right piece of family crest. To even to know of the crest one would have to be so into darkness know how deep magic work, with in to be a Master. Even then would that one wanted to what fate it would bring. Even so be what came to live around this lake wasn't what one would think. It had creatures but of a different breed, always moving in the shadow of things, feeling of these one different as if something kind of twist magic still had a hold of them. Their master still sleep, just what kind of twist one had a hold of them.

Thick mist would come and go, depending what took place outside of these tomb grave of the once Empress of the Trairsin Empire, once ruler of these planet. Long long long time ago. It was as if this one didn't want to be found until something took place. It was a family secret that could be so mind blowing to those that didn't know of its history if one lost it. Just what kind of twisted darkness would stumble upon this tomb, what would they find inside if they dare try to enter uninvited. One couldn't have a clue would would be so bold to come, try their fate upon the Lake of Shadow and Mist.
[member="Darth Vornskr"]

What a curious trinket, to have led the man known as Darth Vornskr to this dismal world. A necklace made of reinforced aurodium riddled with precious gems from near and far, it was a beautiful little bauble indeed, yet when Vornskr studied it, it revealed to him a map leading him to Gyndine. While this world was in Republic space, it was on the very fringe of it, and thus it wasn't as hard to gain access to. Plus, having an amulet that suppressed your Dark Side aura, and a multitude of manipulating mental abilities didn't hurt either. Now the Sith Lord was on the ground, and unraveling the mysteries of the necklace to discover whatever awaited him at the end of the hunt. The wind caressed his mane of black-gray hair as he approached the fog-covered lake, a small chill creeping across his skin as the fog began to surround him.

He checked the map again, and realized that he was so very close to his prize, but where was it hidden? He probed outward with the Force, trying to uncover the secrets of this lake.

[member="Bria Shadow-Tarkin"]

In this place it not all that it would seem to be, even as one looked on, it was the necklace that called upon now with the gems now seem to come alive with in this ones hand. Only it wasn't only calling to the holder but also to what laid in the mist. Eyes begin to watch him, letting this one not get any where with out knowledgeable to the one be on the mist. It was the smell of this one not of the blood of their Master that got them to circle all around him, only waiting for this one to make a move.

As it was old piece from a time long ago, it had been through many season and hands to do so one would not have it in shape it was the day it was made and lace with the magic with in. It with a crackling came to live the voice with in had a thick accent that one of language that had voice of one of sweetness, not harshness one gets from around this place. Wel...come, my blo...od of my ....b..lood only the one that has same ...blood flowing ...in those ...vein // to get...to the prize that...keep sleeping...one will need. ...to know ...if skills...are ..there to...call you ...my child...

Long ago before Bria children was taken from her each was given a necklace to be unlocked when the time was right or the power with in themselves that could stand these test before one would enter the tomb of Bria Shadowlight. In its many steps the first was now staring down the face is the creatures that long ago laced in magic, this only growing stronger over the until the present day. Now the creatures in the mist as if each would read the other mind attack as one. [member="Darth Vornskr"]

As Vornskr began to descend into that tomb of mystery, he was beset by what he assumed were the bestial guardians of whatever lied below. In one fluid motion he activated his crimson lightsaber, it's glow casting wicked shadows on the walls and creatures that began to surround him. They did not frighten him, he had faced far worse when he was just a young pup, new to the ways of the Sith and the Dark Side. They attacked him all at once, but Vornskr merely extended his free hand to create a protective bubble of Force energy around himself to deflect their initial attack. With their momentum broken, Vornskr went on the offensive and once the bubble dispersed he lunged forward at the first beast. Utilizing Djem So, Vornskr's blade was a whir of crimson as he brought it through the creature's body, cleaving it in twine as he moved on to the others.

The rest of them put up a fight, but Vornskr was a skilled and experience Sith Lord. He'd braved worse perils than this, it shouldn't be that much of a hassle.

After which came to a room of high ceilings, it wasn't all that warm in the room. It was as if there was a whisper around the room as if not all seem right with in the room. As it looked like it had nothing at all, still there was something hidden in the room laced with the deep magic. If one had the power to know what it was could brake, it would take a strong mind to break in one with sharpen skills.

As it came into play there was screams from with in of those that had been trap in here with their Mistress. Laying among the what would look to bed rocks was body these were not of human, but of ewoks. Stranger things to come from this tomb, deeper this one goes. It was these very ewok that would raise once again to take on the one that enter their Master tomb, put here so long ago to make them turn on each other to eat one another until the last one died.

Come no more, to one question I ask, what is to became of the darkness, will you be this beacon for the family that once roam the galaxy. This voice echo around and around as if to keep him from coming to the last chamber where laid the prize of great beauty and power. Could this one get through his greatest fear to know that this was only the next trail to see if this one was truly the kin of hers that she slept so long. [member="Darth Vornskr"]

Vornskr was perplexed by what he saw after descending further down into the tomb, and then the dead began to rise up to oppose his intrusion. For this he did not need his lightsaber, but rather he felt the Force course through him as he extended both hands out towards the swarm of undead. From his arched fingers, lightning exploded outward to fill the air with electricity, and the smell of ozone and burning flesh dominated all. "Is that all you have to send at me? Truly shameful guardians! Let me pass, so I may discover the secrets hidden within!" He yelled to no on in particular, but rather to the emptiness of the tomb, and whatever force had reanimated the guardians to beset him. He was growing tired of these games, and wished to hurry along to the final chamber to discover his prize.

That moment in time came what happen next was like a fine mist swirling around and around. Coldness of the place came to its height to be brought down while there another voice whisper. "Come out of the mist that this one bathed you in to see what you seek. The mist was gone, it was as if [member="Darth Vornskr"] had been transported to another part of the system with in the tomb or had he.

Finding himself now in a room of great treasure from days gone by worth millions upon millions. One would be a hunter would be after all that this room happen to have to crave that appetite. In the middle of the room was clear box only one that dare to come closer would see what lay sleeping with in. To get to her one must get past the stone floor that once touch would shoot poison laced darts. in all direction. Coming if they dared, in side Bria rested like the day her minion had put her inside. On her left side was her magic lace whip, across her chest was her husband book of sith magic. Her dress made her some what of mystery with in, such great beauty could hold such power at her finger tips.

Vornskr was getting extremely displeased by all of this trickery and mischief that was befalling him. He was now in a room filled with innumerable pounds of treasure built upon even more treasure, perhaps the wet dream of any treasure hunter in the galaxy. But not for Vornskr, he had enough wealth to sustain his living situation and his schemes, and he immediately ignored the eye candy around him. However; the box in the center of the chamber was what truly intrigued him. That was the prize he sought, but no doubt the way to it was rigged with traps like most tombs with a prize at the end. So, he did what any sane Sith would do. He channeled the Force around him, and recreated the protection bubble he had conjured earlier to deal with the initial guardians of the tomb. When he stepped on the rigged tile, a multitude of poison barbs unloaded at him from every conceivable angle only to be stopped dead in their tracks against the shimmering surface of the protection bubble.

Now he stood next to the glass coffin, peering down at the female form hidden within. Was this the prize that Vornskr was seeking? If so, then he would have to work to free her from her slumber. He began to delve into the Dark Side of the Force, weaving it into the box before him to try and unlock it and release it's captive.

As if the box wanted to give its prizes only to feel as if something was keeping it from giving. As if something was missing only to find that the necklace now seem to be floating only to find its resting place on the side, as it seem to glow. as it seem the tomb it self came a live with a glow of one warm to the touch. Only to did Bria eyes open showing her own eyes to be of color of pinkish nature. Opening her tomb it giving way with some hissing as there was fog around her. Without speaking it told what force from her that the snaking of her own twisted grayish to the face she wasn't pure dark but not of the pure light. Just what was she, but a mix but how could this been done with out loosing one self to one of the side.

What she feeling something she expected, this bring a frown upon her lips, it wasn't one of her three children, that should have seek her out to release her. It only to be then did raise from her sleep bring her face to face with this one that had gone through all the trial to make sure her children would be worthy to release her. That day was to be a happy day, to be face with this one. I feel that you are with the darkside of the force, but not one of my children, I demand to know why I was waken from my slumber. [member="Darth Vornskr"]

Vornskr slowly revealed to the awakened woman the amulet that had led him here. "I acquired this necklace recently, and upon further inspection it revealed the location of this tomb to me. I came seeking the secrets of this tomb, and instead of an ancient artifact I find you..." He returned the amulet to the confines of his robes, and eyed the woman suspiciously. She reminded him of a Zeltron, but some of the features were wrong. He had quite the experience with Zeltrons, one of them being his first apprentice, Balaya. She had become quite the troublesome thing in recent years, but he had not seen her as of late. "Who are you? And why were you locked away within this tomb? Answer me that." Quite the curious find indeed...

Knowing with out having to take a second look at the amulet that one of three forged by her own hands. Watching him take it back to him, putting it in his robes as if the treasure. In a way it was treasure to be had, for reason would she tell him. I'm Empress Bria Shadowlight-Tarkin of Tarkisn Empire that amulet you have I made it with sith magic to call my children back to me once the time was right.... I put myself into the tomb. I would not stand after my husband Empire Raven Tarkin was murdered to have my father in law use me as a tool to find my children to use them as he felt. I hide myself but not before I forged the three to once they reach there powers in the force they would come find and release me. what year is it?

Finding herself wanting to know how long had past, since she been in tomb. Her eyes really now glowing as to study this one that would wake her. Making the full way out of the tomb, to find herself on the floor being weak in her legs from the long sleep. Finding that she was wearing a bit on the side of just overs over parts but what she had one was a very much something her people would wear in high events. I have give my name, I would like it return you own be given to me. [member="Darth Vornskr"]

He eyed the woman curiously, he had never heard of this Empire before. Perhaps some obscure kingdom lost to the devouring clutches of the plague that had ravaged the galaxy for nearly four hundred years, leading to a mass lost of information pertaining to the time before that. "My name is Kaine Zambrano, King of Panatha, and former Emperor of the Sith Empire. I do not know your children, perhaps they were murdered by the mercenary I killed who was wearing the amulet. Maybe he stole it off of them, but I suspect that he had probably killed them first." He said with a shrug, standing off to the side as Bria struggled to adjust to being awake after what must have been quite a long time in hibernation since her time. "It is eight-hundred and thirty-seven years after the Battle of Yavin, eight-hundred and seventy-two years after the Great ReSynchronization, or one thousand eight-hundred and thirty-seven years after the Ruusan Reformation. Typically most people use the first one to determine the year." Perhaps one of those would ring a bell to her.

Bria heart was sinking fast as to how he had one of her amulets. It couldn't be true each one as Rave had told her would be safe with who he placed them with. It as if all came flashing back the pregence the birth, the taring way of her babies. Only what brought her back took her eyes to widen, trying to comperhen all that talked about it could be letting this last part repeat itself.

It is eight-hundred and thirty-seven years after the Battle of Yavin, eight-hundred and seventy-two years after the Great ReSynchronization, or one thousand eight-hundred and thirty-seven years after the Ruusan Reformation. Typically most people use the first one to determine the year
Lord Kaine it can't be that would mean I been in tomb for over a 1000 years or more, this was only to be a resting place until my kids where older could find there way back call it a guiding light. [member="Darth Vornskr"]

"Looks like things haven't acted out the way you planned them then. Your children must be long dead then, and you have awoken into a world of strangers and unknown peril. Let me be the first to welcome you to the present, and to take you under my wing and show you around." He gently extended his right hand, wanting her to take it and follow him back to his ship, so they could both depart this forsaken world for more civilized places. Most likely he'd take her with him to Panatha, and gift her a place to live under his guidance.

Thinking through this all as to what was just learnt about the galaxy, knowing he was right about this but among other things needing one that had great knowledge that would help her to get back into the galaxy once again. Letting her hand come up from her slide holding it out to take up on his offer, placing hand gentle in his. I would like that very much, Mi'lord, please know that I will not be toy with, I had that happen to me when I was younger, know what look for, I can defend myself. I will place myself in your hands for now. Well there be suitable living quarters, Lord. [member="Darth Vornskr"]

"I will take you to my homeworld of Panatha, where you will live in my castle as an honored guest. My servants will tend to your needs while you get adjusted to the galaxy now, and perhaps you will return the favor by swearing fealty to me." He said with a mischievous gleam in his eye, and a smirk across his face that he intended Bria to become one of his minions whether she liked it or not. She had to have some potential if she was locked away like she was, and she could prove useful to him in the long run."Now, come with me, my dear, and we will leave this place." Vornskr led Bria from the tomb to the clearing where he had landed his ship, and led her inside to the living quarters. Meanwhile; soon after they entered the vessel, it began to take off as the pilots in the cockpit registered their lord's return.

Vornskr commanded his servants to fetch refreshments for his guest, "You must be famished after such a long time in stasis."

It was the way she guided herself back to his ship, grace in each step of hers. Finding herself studying this one that was helping get off this rock. Seeking herself to find a place with in his own castle. Flowing with out much thought until asked a question, Yes, I am very much so, I just don't want ewok. Didn't know how many times that what her father-in-law tried to give her to eat when they visited his place on Ediu. Looking at him now with her very watchful eyes. Trying to seek more of who this one was before getting to his home, as she would not stand for a lot of things. I don't think I be with out servents before after meeting my husband in the way I did, he help me trained, and became someone that could rule at his side. [member="Darth Vornskr"]

The servants eventually returned with the aforementioned refreshments, and moved to serve both Bria and their Lord. "Fate can be such a mysterious mistress, wouldn't you agree? A few months ago I found myself languishing in a Republic prison ship, and then not three days later I was liberated by those I now call brothers and sisters. My fate was not to die at the hands of dogs, but eventually my time will come, unless I have anything to say about it. All men die, but I am Sith, I am above the limitations of a man, even if that makes me a monster." He chuckled, "Ah, but that does not matter. You say your husband was a ruler, of the Tarkisan Empire no doubt? I have never heard of this Empire, tell me more about it."

Remember all the was taught to her, as picked up a glass, along with a few finger sandwiches, some of the chocolate dip fruit, starting to eat, as for a while that all she did, until she took a sip to wash the last bit in her mouth. I was part of the Imperial Remant for the longest time as my first master rule Gyndine as Lord. That where I started to run the shipping yards, among other things started my training. In that time Lord Vanterand disappeared, this found myself reporting to Lord Raven, at the time with that contuing my training some what, that when he offer me a postion into the IR, only to find that he had other calling that was to start his own Empire basing on Taris, this getting the sport of his closes Lords to sever under him and the family making up a lot of the higher rank. I came to find my place by his side in marriage after knowing him for over 3 years. This taking my place as his Empress to keep him balance so not to have the darkside take hold of him so deeply it destroy him from the inside out, I'm sure you can relate to this, M'i Lord. the monster that lays inside.

Taking a few more sips as then keeping on take little bits of food, careful to make sure she keep that appearance even those she was starving. Looking him more over now before choosing her words, before speaking as if been train this way, this planet I don't believe I had the pleasure of visiting. [member="Darth Vornskr"]

"Yes, I know too well of the monster that lays inside, and how it eats away at you the more you enable it's freedom. The ultimate price of power, one that I am all too willing to pay." The ship had finally left the planet's atmosphere, and traveled a safe distance away before jumping into hyperspace. The ship shuddered and groaned for a time before settling as they whipped through space and time on their way to Panatha. "I've read about the Imperial Remnant in history books, whatever such tomes survived the plague that I could get my hands on, and have seen them resurface twice in two years, before succumbing to failure. Eventually the Old Empire finally got wise enough to crush Bastion and the surrounding Remnant planets, and subjugate them to new Imperial rule. I was there during that time, of course, led an assault on Bastion myself."

He left out his involvement with the recent reincarnation of the Imperial Remnant, the Fel Empire, and his murder of the Fel Emperor on Bastion. "So, my dear, you are used to rule. Good, I could use an individual with such talents in my council."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom