Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Avidonian Dominion Q&A

Yoru Shakou

// AVIDONIAN DOMINION \\
fenrir_without_ring_by_hafu_inuyasha-d58k2la.jpg
"Governance in the hands of many creates Chaos. Governance in the hands of one Corrupts. Governance in the hands of the people spreads Ignorance. Governance in the hands of nobles fosters Order."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OVERVIEW
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Avidon Dominion is an aristocratical magocratic hegemony, established in the year 844 ABY from the reorganization of its predecessor state, the Avidon Oligarchy.

Located in the Avidon System in the Mid Rim of the Main Galactic Disk, the Dominion was until recently surrounded by the Republic and the Mandalorians. Its reorganization is to ensure its survival and future in the wake of the great event that saw billions disappear from the galaxy. Formerly established as a hidden refugee for the Sith at the fall of the Sith Empire, this function has since become obsolete with the emergence of the Empire of the One Sith in the Core Worlds. It has thus reorganized itself and its primary duty to that of bringing Order to a galaxy that has become lost to chaos after countless wars and due to the disappearance of billions.

While Sith teachings can be found to have inspired and otherwise guided aspects of the Dominion, it has since begun to drift towards a more neutral standing due to the events that have been taking place across the Galaxy. This shift has also resulted in the emergence of a minor cult dedicated to the belief in the Insidious Force ideal.

Even though it is dominated by a select few in the Aristocracy, the Dominion is a Hegemony, in which Avidon is the Hegemon of its neighboring worlds. It's focus is on ensuring both the future of Avidon as well as restoring order to the Galaxy. This focus has become more apparent with the rise of rival factions in the Galaxy as well as those whom are taking advantage of the already chaotic nature to expand criminal influence and corruptive influences.

AVIDONIAN DOMINION GOALS

• Establish the Avidonian Dominion as a regional power.
  • Secure the territory surrounding the Avidonian Dominion to ensure Order.
  • Bring Order to the Galaxy and stamp out Chaotic Influences such as organized crime.
  • Secure guarantees of their independence from Major Factions.
  • Secure alliances with Major Factions.
  • Expand their growing Industrial Complex.

What types of characters fit within the Avidonian Dominion?

As the Avidon Oligarchy changed and evolved into the Avidonian Dominion, so to do the needs of the faction. While many may find it difficult to find a character or idea for one that could fit within the newly christened Avidonian Dominion, I am here to tell you that there are many whom would make a perfect addition to the faction and whom would be welcomed with open arms.

The Avidonian Dominion is one that views all as important, and does its best not to focus on any one singular group. Force Practitioners are accepted and are offered with a new and very little viewed or thought about belief in the Insidious Force. Non-Force Users are just as eagerly welcomed, as there is always a means to grow and rise within the Dominion, even if you are just passing through or staying for a few months.

Focused on bringing Peace and Order to the Galaxy, the Dominion serves as a Hegemony that seeks to serve as a beacon to the Galaxy in these troubled times. Though as they seek to bring Order, they will without a doubt find enemies among those that seek to sow chaos, mainly those of criminal intent, pirates and factions such as the Red Ravens and the former Black Sun Syndicate.

What makes you different from similar Force User or Galactic Groups?

As always, an important question, even more so when the board seems to be filled with a myriad of factions that are similar or just off of the point by a notch or two. The Avidonian Dominion is looking to bring Order to the Galaxy, and while there are many others whom seek to do it in their own way, the Dominion also focuses on different ways. They are a Hegemony of sorts, using their greater strength and influence to bring others under their sway. They seek to provide stability and hold themselves to a high standard of honor and justice.

When it comes to their Force Practitioners, they are opened to many, and believe in a little heard of and controversial belief in the Insidious Force and that it is the duty of all Force Users to keep the Force in Balance otherwise Chaos, Death and Conflict will continue to reign and spread across the Galaxy.

What is in the Future for the Avidonian Dominion?

The Future of the Avidonian Dominion is one that is to be crafted by its members. While I have so many views, plans and visions for it that I will in my best attempt to put forward, nurture and see grow; I know that it is the members of the Dominion that will truly dictate its future. It is my hope that with those members whom join, we can produce a faction that will bring about new and exciting threads and story lines that would draw characters together and produce more enjoyment for the members of the site.

It is ultimately the members and working with them that the future of the Avidon Oligarchy will become apparent. Thus I ask those that are interested to join, or if you have questions or criticism, please bring them up. I would like to hear from you and I hope to see you join the Avidonian Dominion.

Will you abandon this Faction like your others?

This is a question that I've allowed to develop through my own actions and unfortunately though events in real life that I had no control of when they occurred (usually health related in nature). I have a track record of making things and otherwise abandoning them rapidly, a track record which I regret having and I hope to rectify in the coming months. I have visited the Avidon Oligarchy and before that the Magrath Barony on multiple occasions, with each time resulting in its abandonment.

I have no one to blame for this record other than myself. I also understand fully that many of the veteran members of the site will shy away from this faction until proof of its establishment and solidarity with its activity. I can say that I plan to stick with this faction, as the Baroness is a character that is one that I always feel bad when I abandon her.

While I have multiple characters active, they will for the most part be secondary to the endeavors of the Dominion.

Though I would like to proudly state that for nearly Two Months now, I have stuck to my guns and remained at the side of the Faction.

Further Notes

As always, I encourage comments, questions and concerns that you may have. I will seek to answer these to my best ability and to your satisfaction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom