Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Avidon

Corporation Name: Avidon

Headquarters: Avidon system

Locations: Avidon

Operations: Investment / Loaning

Rationale: As a member of the late Avidon Oligarchy, Alicia Drey became infatuated with the idea of the Avidon system becoming hers and hers alone, after falling in love with Avalon (it's capital city) and the Avidon system itself. As such, she used her aforementioned membership of the Oligarchy to begin an investment / loaning corporation in Avalon, named after the planet itself, using her personal wealth as a successful business entrepreneur in the Core, as a platform for the investments / loans she would make in other business / individuals.

Tier: 1

Description: Darth Ayra, Dark Lord of the Sith, joined the Avidon Oligarchy in 837 ABY, following the fall of the Sith Empire under Emperor Kaine Zambrano. The Avidon Oligarchy was one of the many factions that were created following the fall of the Sith, and like many of them, fell into obscurity and eventual dissolution, as the more powerful and successful One Sith absorbed the members of the late Empire. But as a consequence, the Avidon system, it's worlds and moons became known to the Sith Lord.

In 844 ABY, after seven years of trading, enterprising and conducting business from the Core all the way to the Outer Rim Territories, Ayra would return to the Avidon system under the guise of Alicia Drey, the alter ego she created to conduct business without her new found associates and contacts ever knowing she was a Sith Lord. Using her accumulative wealth and resources, she would begin Avidon, an investment / loan corporation name after the planet, to effectively become a loanshark.

Hoping to exploit individuals, companies and factions with her talents in the dark side of the Force, Alicia plans a business model based on deceit, corruption, manipulation and exploitation, all stemming from the Avidon system. She envisions Avidon (as a company) to eventually own entire star systems, worlds, corporations and individuals by their pockets, so that they could be used in her grander plans as a Sith Lord.

Subsidiaries: N/A

Parent Corporation: N/A

Primary Source: Avidon System

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

[member="Reshmar"]

In fact, given the recent PM that was sent to us both, you can bin this sub, as I have no idea or motivation on how I would put the idea into the works.

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
[member="Darth Ayra"] I will archive it and when you decide to work on it again just let a RP judge know and they can pull it out for you :) I replied to the Im before I got to this so disregard what I said there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom