Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Avalon-class Combat Carrier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janira Fenni

J
docked-spaceship.jpg

Intent: To design a comparable combat carrier in an effort to flesh out the Echani's fighting force, and provide a suitable vessel for transporting fighters and landing craft into combat.
Development Thread: None unless you desire it.
Hero Unit: No
Model: Avalon-class
Manufacturer: Eshan Drive Yards
Affiliation: The Echani Compact
Modularity: None
Production: Minor
Classification: Capital ship
Role: Combat Carrier
Length: 1000 meters
Width: 450 meters
Height: 600 meters
Power Core Generator/Reactor: Fusion Reactor
Consumables: 6 months
Cargo Capacity: 2000 tons
Minimum Crew: 2950
Optimal Crew: 7025
Passengers: 2000 troops
Hull: Made of Titanium and crystasteel reinforced durasteel.
Hyperdrive Rating: Class 1
Sublight Speed and Maneuverability: 7
Weapons:
24 Point Defense Laser Cannons
20 Quad Turbolaser Cannons
10 Medium Turbolaser Turrets
14 Ion Cannons
6 Tractor Beam Projectors
Onboard Craft/Equipment:
60 C1 Foil-class Starfighters
60 C2 Saber-class Heavy Interceptors
30 Kaertos-class Dropships
1 prefabricated garrison
20 Echani Strikers
60 Drop Pods (see the Kaertos submission, these were part of it)

Non-Combative Attachments: Standard Communications , Standard Ray and Particle Shields (with redundant generators), Nav computer, Standard Sensors, Backup Hyperdrive (Class 10)

C3 Computer:
Built by CoMar for use in the Tri-Tracker, the Countermeasures Compensation Computer attempts to account for the jamming and evasion devices used by its targets. The C3 extrapolates the target's continued trajectory and feeds that into the targeting device.

Description: With the advancement of the Echani territories have come the necessity for the advancement of the Echani fleet. One of the seriously lacking places in the fleet is in the area of troop and fighter transport. In response to this, an effort was made for the design and creation of a transport vessel to supplement the main fighting force while providing a handsome number of support fighters in the event of a battle. The result was the Avalon-class Combat Carrier.

For a vessel her size she is light on weaponry because a large amount of space has been dedicated to the hangar facilities. Additionally, she maintains a lighter hull to make her more maneuverable. To compensate for this, redundant shields were added in the event that one set goes down. Since the vessel is light in weaponry and armor, she has to protect herself and the craft she carries through shield defenses.

All-in-all, she's a good combat carrier to bulk up the fleet and provide necessary transport functions.

Janira Fenni

J
I based it off a recently approved submission of the Mandalorians in which they also listed a backup of 5. Would you like me to link it for you?

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
I'm going to let @[member="Ayden Cater"] make the final decision here, but this may or may not be denied under the same ruling for the Cutlass. There is no firm definition to that at the moment. If it isn't then I think you look good here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom