Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auto-Account Change Problem

For some reason, when i change to a sub-account, it keeps randomly throwing me back to my main account, and while thankfully I haven't posted in a non-faction forum, i'm afraid i might go to post as one account and have the post end up being from my main or vice versa when I don't want it to.

Not sure if this has been reported or not, but it's doing it to me and at least one other user as i type this.

Wicked Witch of Schwartzweld
Clear you cache. Also with ccleaner. I tend to have less issues all around when I remember to use it a few times a week.

And I think Tef suggested before stuff like logging out of you account completely when the issue happens and make sure you're not logged into any other browser and that you've logged out your mobile version if you're using it before you get to the computer. Additionally, make sure you don't have an extra tab logged in anywhere else in the browser. [member="Ket Van Derveld"]

And yes, a wonky connection can do that. Double check that when you get the issue.

Leena Mai

L
I find, that if two people in the same household are using SWRP that one of them gets reverted back to the main account when the other changes character.

You are likely experiencing the same problem.

Clearly Chris needs to be banned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom