Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Aurora Class Stealth Ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
3DC_37_Detail_Starfighter_Norm_Maps_Pic_02.jpg

Image Source: http://www.learn3dsoftware.com/3DC_37_Detail_Starfighter_Norm_Maps_Pic_02.jpg
Affiliation: Open Market, OCA
Manufacturer: Open Circle Shipyards
Model: Aurora Class
Modularity: Yes, the laser canons are
Production: Mass-produced
Material: Durasteel, Matrix Armor
Classification: Stealth Ship, Scout
Length: 47.5 meters
Height: 35 meters
Width: 32.5 meters

Armament:

Squadron Count: 3

Special Features:
Cloaking Device
Above Average Thrusters
Bridge Escape Pod
Above-average Engines
Advanced Sensors

Maneuverability Rating: 5
Speed Rating: 3
Hyperdrive Class: 2

Strengths:
Cloaking Device, this is a stealth ship, while it's cloaking device is activate it is virtually invisible
Fast as lightning, This is also a scout ship, so it can go up to great speeds.
Weaknesses:
Low shield generator, since the ship has so much equipment, only a smalland weak power generator could be used

Description: The Aurora Class Stealth Ship is one of the best stealth ships on the market, credits can buy. Only needing a crew of up to two, this ship is perfect for anyone one or more. With a cargo capacity of up to 10 tonnes and a passenger capability of 8, it can be used for more civilian uses. This ship is a top of the line scout craft.
Development Thread: Here
Intent: To provide another ship to the OCS's list of ships they sell, and to provide the OCA with a stealth ship
Who Can Use This: Who ever buys
Primary Source: N/a

William Kerkov said:
Special Features: Cloaking Device
Everything about this ship is perfectly acceptable, but being that it is equipped with a cloaking device I will need a development thread of at least ten posts from you.

William Kerkov said:
I am doing it in a dom where I get paid in stygium crystals for my services in helping take over. so how many posts in that will I require, about 5? because the other person does 5? [member="Lily Kirsche Kuhn"]
That should be fine.

[member="William Kerkov"]
What is the status of your purchasing deal? From what I can tell, the thread between the two of you is incomplete.

it is almost done, I am just having trouble posting because my dog passed yesterday, and now I have around 6 threads I am suppose to be posting in and it's really hard, I just can't take it. But I will try to have it done by tomorrow. [member="Lily Kirsche Kuhn"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom