Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Auction of Bastila Shan's Lightsaber

Start time: 8/4/2016
End time: 8/10/2016 Midnight Central Time

The object was clear, proof of its truth was shown through the usage of it and verification by several historical professionals. Bastila Shan's lightsaber. This was her one confirmed weapon still in existence, and after some time thinking, Ardgal decided that the galaxy should decide who and what were the next ones to bear the lightsaber. What had been used by the ancient warrior from ages ago was now up for auction through the holonet. Anyone could bid in this silent auction, however--there would be verification for credits or other forms of payment. Ardgal sat back looking over the Jedi's ancient blade, wondering who would hold it next. He set it down on his desk next to his datapad with a sigh. He grasped a mug of caf and took a hearty pull, waiting for the results.

OOC: Feel free to use this to RP your character as well as bid. Please only post if you are bidding or making a related post. Play nice, guys and gals--no trash talking or such. Barter as well as money will be recognized for trade. No joke bids, no excessive bids please (as in, if you have 5 posts, don't bid 5 mil... mmk?) and be sure to tag the prior bidders please. Thanks, now let's have fun.

Cheers mates!

are Arkanian Diamonds acceptable as barter material? If so I'd like to start the bidding at 2.5 million credits and a case of Arkanian diamonds. I can link to the acquisition thread of said gems if need be.

[member="Celiana"]

That would be grand, and for clarification purposes would you mind also stating how big a "case" is? :) (You can either give a numerical set of the diamonds within said case or the dimensions of the case, I don't mind.) Thank you very much!

well altogether there's still 10 cases with 100 pounds of diamond per case though they're broken up into four 25 pound parcels for easier transport (I used a repulsor lift loading this stuff) don't know if that helps dimension wise. I also have stolen blasters for trade. That help at all?

a bunch of DC-17m blaster rifles (Republic Commando Rifles) acquired from an abandoned Imperial Guard training facility two crates packed to the brim. 50 rifles per crate. 100 rifles in all power packs are at the bottom of each crate.

So my bid will consist of 2.5 million credits 100 pounds of Arkanian diamond broken into four 25 pound parcels within the case and two crates of DC-17m Blaster Rifles with 50 rifles per crate and power packs included in the crate.

Titan

250 Tn-3 blasters, 250 TN-1 blasters, 250 TN two blasters, 2 insider-class assault cruisers. 5 million credits.

5 million credits, 100 pounds of Arkanian Diamonds, 2 crates of DC-17m Blasters 100 blasters with power packs included, updated research on the most recent strain of Sith Raghoul plague and a sample of both the plague and updated cure sample with a copy of all research notes.

Axel found himself about to bid, having not examined the circumstances, but then he did so...

"An ancient lightsaber... with zero unique capabilities... not even owned by a super well known being??" Axel murmured, then sent a message to the proprieter and bidders alike, in it was a GIF image of a horse laughing hysterically, with a caption, 'Yu doin it fr the lulz?'

The actual message underneath summed the entirety up. Hoping that this would all be found as a joke.

Even the junkiest, most worthless of normal vehicles, would be worth a dozen times the price of this lightsaber! Hell, for a hundred creds he could trek to Tera Lush, throw a stone, find a crystal, then craft a lightsaber with more capabilities than this! And make it waterproof!

[member="Titan Kryze"] [member="Ardgal Raxis"] [member="Celiana"]

150 credits. Its what its worth, so by all means, there is my legitimate, honest bid.

But please, next time clarify that you mean no joking not no joke bids, as my attempt to lighten this is all that was. The last time this happened, literally the same way, an old canon saber being sold for high prices? People were made fun of by the WHOLE site basically. That effects standing with newcomers.

Wanted to protect against that.

So there, you have my realistic bid. I genuinely hope you guys aren't the next site joke, honestly.

[member="Ardgal Raxis"]

[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]

I would say sold. Would you mind as well doing a thread with my Company, Raxis Mercenary and Independant Design for any soldier type of your choice or base creation?

[member="Axel"]
[member="Titan Kryze"]
[member="Celiana"]
[member="Abraxis"]

This auction is considered closed. Thank you for participating please stay tuned for more auctions to come of soldier units, fortresses, and more from RMIA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom